ADVERTISEMENT

Rut Rohhh!

Hopefully there's nothing to this. Think this kid has a huge potential to lead this offense.

If he bolts, pretty well solidifies a lot of the things said about how it was the team decided not to play a bowl game.

I’m hearing this too from a friend who’s been right about a lot of stuff. Hope he’s wrong ok this one. This will be a bad look.

tired to warn people this was a possibility earlier - it hasn't been decided as yet
Frost and Held are once again begging for him to stay
hopefully he stays

below posted nov 21

Frost and Held had to talk Wandale and his dad out of pursuing transfer last year after the way they abused Wandale. They assured W and pops that things would be different this year and that he would put up huge numbers out of the slot - that “promise” lasted a game and a half and they are back to abusing the kid because they aren’t capable of fielding a competent team around him.

Whether true or not can be debated - but the Robinson family believe Frost’s incompetence is costing Wandale millions in the NFL because he has to play RB in order to touch the ball in Frost’s “offense”

They are regretting not transferring last year when they already had a foot out the door but instead got swindled into returning only to endure the same shenanigans

Reactions: GMHusker
If this happens Frost has to spend a long time looking in the mirror and doing self evaluation. Even the transfer era there is something majorly wrong.
real concerning and agree, this guy is the face of the program in many ways. Who did they march out for the new facilities, not a good look if true

• Aug 28 (Sat) Illinois 50 Nebraska 0
  • Sep 11 (Sat) Buffalo 50 Nebraska 0
  • Sep 18 (Sat)Oklahoma 50 Nebraska 0
  • Sep 25 (Sat) at Michigan State 50 Nebraska 0
  • Oct 2 (Sat) Ohio State 50 Nebraska 0
  • Oct 9 (Sat) Northwestern 50 Nebraska 0
  • Oct 16 (Sat) at Purdue 50 Nebraska 0
  • Oct. 30(Sat) Michigan 50 Nebraska 0
  • Nov 6(Sat) Nebraska 50
  • Io_a 0
  • Nov 13 (Sat) SE Louisiana 50 Nebraska 0
  • Nov 20(Sat) Wisconsin 50 Nebraska 0
  • Nov 26(Fri) Minnesota 50 Nebraska 0
  • Dec. 3 (Sat) Big Ten Championship Rutgers 50 Nebraska 0

Last edited:
Where is any of this coming from Wan’Dale himself or some beat writer from Lexington?

It took him 8 games to score his first TD of the year. And it wasn’t his fault.

I think as long as our offense is as bad as it is it’s impossible to use him well though. He’s an open field threat and if you don’t have other weapons he’s not going to see the open field.
We do a good job of getting him into the open field and are pretty creative doing it. Kentucky is about the worst offense in CFB.

Reactions: ATX Husker
We do a good job of getting him into the open field and are pretty creative doing it. Kentucky is about the worst offense in CFB.
Disagree. I can count on one hand how many times I’ve seen him loose.

Not saying Kentucky is a better place for him. But I think if he went to a program with an elite offense he’d flourish.

family believes his numbers were severely limited by the inability of this staff to put a second collegiate level WR on the field to take some of the coverage heat off W

likewise pissed off the staff can't field a second string collegiate RB and playing W at RB - something they assured them wouldn't happen when he almost left last year

hopefully cooler heads will prevail

Hopefully there's nothing to this. Think this kid has a huge potential to lead this offense.

If he bolts, pretty well solidifies a lot of the things said about how it was the team decided not to play a bowl game.
What would it tell us about the bowl game? I’m not real up to date on all those rumors.

Husker beat guys chiming in now too, this is not good. Like I said hope he stays....

• Aug 28 (Sat) Illinois 50 Nebraska 0
  • Sep 11 (Sat) Buffalo 50 Nebraska 0
  • Sep 18 (Sat)Oklahoma 50 Nebraska 0
  • Sep 25 (Sat) at Michigan State 50 Nebraska 0
  • Oct 2 (Sat) Ohio State 50 Nebraska 0
  • Oct 9 (Sat) Northwestern 50 Nebraska 0
  • Oct 16 (Sat) at Purdue 50 Nebraska 0
  • Oct. 22(Sat) Michigan 50 Nebraska 0
  • Oct 29(Sat) Nebraska 50
  • Io_a 0
  • Nov 13 (Sat) SE Louisiana 50 Nebraska 0
  • Nov 20(Sat) Wisconsin 50 Nebraska 0
  • Nov 26(Fri) Minnesota 50 Nebraska 0
  • Dec. 3 (Sat) Big Ten Championship Rutgers 50 Nebraska 0

This is a stupid take, OU and OSU will easily break 50 on us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT