Russian's pulling some malarky in the Black Sea.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Looks like last week the public tracking data of two British Naval ships was manipulated and faked off the coast of Crimea - showing that the British ships traveled to and docked in Sevastopol, even though they were sitting idle and docked in Odessa almost 200 miles away.

Now today, Russia stated that they fired warning shots at a British Destroyer that they claim entered their waters. British Navy says they were not fired on and were in the assigned corridor at the time.

Pretty clear that something fu*ky is going on here. Biden punked Putin last week, so now Putin is going after a lesser target. Time for Ukraine to be admitted to NATO.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
0aH9VWlbzOba.gif

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Looks like last week the public tracking data of two British Naval ships was manipulated and faked off the coast of Crimea - showing that the British ships traveled to and docked in Sevastopol, even though they were sitting idle and docked in Odessa almost 200 miles away.

Now today, Russia stated that they fired warning shots at a British Destroyer that they claim entered their waters. British Navy says they were not fired on and were in the assigned corridor at the time.

Pretty clear that something fu*ky is going on here. Biden punked Putin last week, so now Putin is going after a lesser target. Time for Ukraine to be admitted to NATO.
HilariousSelfishHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Jaemekon

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

Biden has been easier on Putin than Trump so far. It’s pretty comical Biden is considered a tough guy by you. I’m sure Putin was put in his place. You need to quit watching cnn like everyone else has in the country.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah yeah yeah, "Biden Man Bad". Boring.
Proof is in the pudding scope. Biden has been weak with Russia so far. Personally I think Russia is overrated, I just think it’s funny how the media is hyping him up for being tough when that isn’t the case. I hope he is tough with the real threat which is China. He seems to be trending that way with China. I’ll give him credit there.

Reactions: Bobfather

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Proof is in the pudding scope. Biden has been weak with Russia so far. Personally I think Russia is overrated, I just think it’s funny how the media is hyping him up for being tough when that isn’t the case. I hope he is tough with the real threat which is China. He seems to be trending that way with China. I’ll give him credit there.
Again, yeah yeah..."Biden Man Bad"

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I absolutely think China is way more of a threat than Russia.

More $
More population
More resources

The only minus is less tech in things like hypersonic missiles

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

More $
More population
More resources

I agree Russia is more of an annoyance. Outside of nukes they are a paper tiger. Covid showed us how much China can bend us over.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
LOL at this whole thread. Putin gives two shits less about Biden or Trump and their tough guy talk. Superpowers have very little in the way of leverage over one another so saber rattling is all they can do.

Putin gives two shits less about sanctions... And Trumps tough talk on China did nothing more than create a mini tariff war that cost all of us simple folk in the end. Farmers took the brunt of that and of course taxpayers bailed them out in the end.

Bottom line working together is and always will be our best option.

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas

More $
More population
More resources

"The only minus is less tech in things like hypersonic missiles"

Well you are assuming they don't have these kind of weapons'.

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
"The only minus is less tech in things like hypersonic missiles"

Well you are assuming they don't have these kind of weapons'.
We have more of the shiny and nasty stuff than either. Neither of them want anything to do with a military confrontation. And thankfully neither do we. It's been this way since the Korean War.

Reactions: nelsonj22

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas
We have more of the shiny and nasty stuff than either. Neither of them want anything to do with a military confrontation. And thankfully neither do we. It's been this way since the Korean War.
Agree but I do not trust one word from either of those dictator communist run countries. I hope Putin dies pretty soon and maybe Russia can get some changes. Doubtful but there is zero chance until he is gone.

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
Agree but I do not trust one word from either of those dictator communist run countries. I hope Putin dies pretty soon and maybe Russia can get some changes. Doubtful but there is zero chance until he is gone.
Agree with that. But Russia dies without their oil and grain exports. And we can shut those down in days if they initiated a conflict. We also sink their entire surface fleet within days (if not hours). The history of the Russian navy is similar to my short game in golf.

Reactions: nelsonj22

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas
Agree with that. But Russia dies without their oil and grain exports. And we can shut those down in days if they initiated a conflict. We also sink their entire surface fleet within days (if not hours). The history of the Russian navy is similar to my short game in golf.
That bad? RollingLaugh

You would think Eastern Europe would get fed up with Russia fleecing them on natural gas and fuel prices and do something to get it elsewhere or produce it somehow. I know that is not a simple thing. That would =do a lot of damage to Russia and give the rest of the world more control of that regime to force change possibly. We still need Putin gone. How far down he has people in place to take over who knows.

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
That bad? RollingLaugh

You would think Eastern Europe would get fed up with Russia fleecing them on natural gas and fuel prices and do something to get it elsewhere or produce it somehow. I know that is not a simple thing. That would =do a lot of damage to Russia and give the rest of the world more control of that regime to force change possibly. We still need Putin gone. How far down he has people in place to take over who knows.
He’s one evil dude. And yes the short game is that bad.

Wyldcard

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Feb 12, 2018
Only have 3 years and 3 month left of a democrat in office, so not worried!

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
And then never tried it. He literally would say that and be trashing Nancy and Chuck the next day in a tweet.
Yep.. Trump said a lot of shit..... That's what he did/does. Very rarely did he follow through with any of it, but boy did his followers eat that stuff up.