ADVERTISEMENT

Russell Wilson vs. Lamar Jackson

Who's gonna be the MVP? Who would you rather have on your team...when it matters?

RW , no one has done more with less talent around him than RW, not even Tom Brady. RW even has had poor offensive coaching, terrible Offense lines, and bad receivers. He even made Doug Baldwin look good! Brady has the benefit of the Napoleon of coaching on his side.

Last edited:
Too early to say. If the Seahawks wind up as the one seed and I think it has to be Russell. I think I actually prefer the Ravens roster to the Seahawks to be honest. Russell has been amazing this year. I do agree though that in the media he does come off of as unauthentic. Amazing QB though.

Who's gonna be the MVP? Who would you rather have on your team...when it matters?
MVP - Lamar Jackson
Team - Russell Wilson

Russell Wilson may be the most underappreciated QB to ever play the game. I'd also take Russell Wilson over Drew Brees if both were in their prime.

Lamar Jackson = Robert Griffin III... Athletic QB that is going to get worse with age

MVP - Lamar Jackson
Team - Russell Wilson

Russell Wilson may be the most underappreciated QB to ever play the game. I'd also take Russell Wilson over Drew Brees if both were in their prime.

Lamar Jackson = Robert Griffin III... Athletic QB that is going to get worse with age

Your last sentence is horrible......he is NOT Robert Griffin. He is much bigger and didn't have the horrible coaching nor the PRESSURE or hype.

Reactions: kakdawg
I’d take Lamar. Wilson is a prick.

Wow you must be a fan of a team that Russell owns or something. Russell is the most modest, humble, determined, BIG TIME QB I've seen in all my 40+ years of watching football!

The guy has been a team leader since his rookie year, always picking guys up on the sideline, pay guys on the back, doesn't brag, boast, shoot guns, wrap championship belts round his waist or other stupid things when he scores touchdowns like other QB's.

He loves the game and has never been surrounded with anywhere near a complete offense since he been in the league....but never bitches or throws coaches or players under the bus when he probably should have! When he retires if he stays healthy will be one of the games greatest of all time....

Until he does it in a playoff game he isn't an elite QB. Champions step up under pressure. They don't fold like LJ
The commentator said that the Ravens were the best team in the regular season. The key phrase “The regular season.” Your right though. Have to step it up & prove you can win in the post season.

Reactions: HBK4life
MVP this year is Lamar. When the game is on the line in the playoffs? Russell Wilson. LJ could fold like an accordion in the playoffs. RW has been there. Done that. LJ needs to make his bones first and win a Super Bowl. And personally..Im taking Aaron Rodgers over either in the big game.

And LJ did

Remember back when we running team 85% of the time and we’d fall behind by 2 scores and it felt like we were behind by 40 due to our offense? Well that’s Ravens football. They don’t come from behind for wins. They operate much like the 80-90s Huskers. A well oiled machine that needs to stay it’s course. Last night watching them reminded me of some bad Husker loses.

Lamar doesn’t have a bad arm, he’s just not elite in throwing. Also doesn’t have the assets in the passing game. Outside of Hollywood and Andrews, whose he throwing it to? Hollywood Brown is too short to be effective in the redzone and Andrews was hurt for much of the second half of the season.

I actually bet Titans Money Line last night +405. I’d like to brag but it was a crazy ass hunch. When Ingram stayed questionable and then a game time decision, it kind of showed he wasn’t healthy and then when they played him, was the biggest mistake of the game. It allowed the Titans to focus primarily on Jackson in the run game and when they are loading up the box on them, it makes it easy to take the QB out. If they roll with more Edwards early and offen, I think they win that game.

I honestly loved watching the Ravens this year. It reminded so much of how we use to be. The way we’d roll people and the style on how we’d roll them. The way teams would try to play against, etc

Wow you must be a fan of a team that Russell owns or something. Russell is the most modest, humble, determined, BIG TIME QB I've seen in all my 40+ years of watching football!

The guy has been a team leader since his rookie year, always picking guys up on the sideline, pay guys on the back, doesn't brag, boast, shoot guns, wrap championship belts round his waist or other stupid things when he scores touchdowns like other QB's.

He loves the game and has never been surrounded with anywhere near a complete offense since he been in the league....but never bitches or throws coaches or players under the bus when he probably should have! When he retires if he stays healthy will be one of the games greatest of all time....
Isn’t Wilson the one who threw a pick at the end of the game in super bowl xlix to LOSE!

Isn’t Wilson the one who threw a pick at the end of the game in super bowl xlix to LOSE!
Cmx3ES2WIAAgt_o.jpg

Reactions: Baxter48
MVP this year is Lamar. When the game is on the line in the playoffs? Russell Wilson. LJ could fold like an accordion in the playoffs. RW has been there. Done that. LJ needs to make his bones first and win a Super Bowl. And personally..Im taking Aaron Rodgers over either in the big game.
Smokin:Cool: Nice try Russell but Rodgers is still money when games on the line!!

I hear lamar jackson is a ok person and the wilson guy has problems.
I don't know if that's true or not.

Lamar is one of the more exciting players in the NFL, but I'm so glad he isn't on my team. I don't think he's built for long term success in the NFL, but he can be fun to watch. I can think of a lot of QB's I'd rather have than Lamar, that list gets a lot shorter when we talk about Wilson.

I
I keep seeing people say that about Wilson, but would like some more info.
I think the only problem, for Wilson, came when Coach Carroll, in the SB vs. the Patriots, called his number and not Lynch's at the end of the game. Some players and fans felt like Carroll played favorites and cost the Seahawks the game. We don't know the truth, but the team was never the same.

I

I think the only problem, for Wilson, came when Coach Carroll, in the SB vs. the Patriots, called his number and not Lynch's at the end of the game. Some players and fans felt like Carroll played favorites and cost the Seahawks the game. We don't know the truth, but the team was never the same.
Hmm...I get the impression from some people that it has more to do with Wilson's attitude and how he carries himself. I personally don't see anything negative there (in fact it all seems very positive) so was looking for other insights.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT