ADVERTISEMENT

Running game...

IUHusker

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 28, 2005
Huskers really really need to establish a running game with RBs/Duck-R today they cannot have either of the qbs run it 20 plus times again.

Also do we see more of the young WRs today or Manning at all?

I think the D will play well enough for Nebraska to win, IF the offense stays on the field for awhile today.

Nebraska -30
Hawks - 28

• Wow
Reactions: cidsports
Huskers really really need to establish a running game with RBs/Duck-R today they cannot have either of the qbs run it 20 plus times again.

I think the D will play well enough for Nebraska to win, IF the offense stays on the field for awhile today.

Nebraska -30
Hawks - 28
We need big plays. Our offense is mistake prone, so long sustained drives are not a strength. D needs to force at least 3 TOs to have a chance.

Nebraska -30
Hawks - 28
Wishin and Hoping, where is Dusty when you need her!

Agreed, but Scott expects big plays early and often and isn’t willing to go with 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Nebraska -30
Hawks - 28
Completely disagree. We're not going to beat Iowa in a ground it out match. Need to generate big plays somehow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT