ADVERTISEMENT

*Rumor* Big 10 reconsidering season

Kimmy-Fingers-Crossed.gif

Reactions: headcard
If Sir yacht is right I hope he’s wing man-ing Kevin kugler on BTN at 11am every Saturday from now until eternity

Reactions: CBurns05
Why would Michigan not have already signed? Supposedly they are one of the teams pushing to play this fall....

It is likely no coincidence that those four teams (MI, WI, MD, and Rut) all come from states that are highly political and have no interest in getting past lockdown mode. There is an election coming up in a few months....

It surprises me that Wisconsin apparently is resisting a football season. I always thought Barry Alvarez was outspoken and had a lot of clout in the B1G. Don't understand why he would be so against having a football season. Doesn't seem likely but maybe he's being muzzled by the higher ups in his University/State.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Not a fan of postponing the season, but that would level out the playing field for us.

at that point it wouldn’t matter, useless, meaningless season- big10 would be irrelevant and no one would care to watch. I want to play against the big boys

It surprises me that Wisconsin apparently is resisting a football season. I always thought Barry Alvarez was outspoken and had a lot of clout in the B1G. Don't understand why he would be so against having a football season. Doesn't seem likely but maybe he's being muzzled by the higher ups in his University/State.
I mean, their whole program is a copy of ours, you'd think they'd follow Nebraska in current efforts to play.

most recent post from SirYacht says Wisky has agreed to play. Michigan is the big name holdout.

Reactions: bluenrg
Yes, it’s sounding like a January push for a season. Better then waiting till the Summer of 2021. So I’d take it.

But there definitely seems to be some wheels on all this. Frost and the Huskers did the first push and now OSU and such are stepping in and helping things along. One way or another (if it’s January or late September), it appears that we will be playing some football games sooner then summer of 2021.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT