ADVERTISEMENT

Ru’Quan Buckley

We sure we want him? He posted this at midnight. If he’s announcing at 6pm, that’s a lot more than 10 hours away.

Haven’t recruited enough kids who can’t understand a playbook? Omar Manning suiting up anytime soon?

I think we land this one. Coach T is quietly doing a solid job on the recruiting trail.
there's been no talk about another school other than NEB the entire fall. solid job? given the performance of the team the last 3 years and especially the last 2 our coaches are absolutely kicking ass in recruiting. i'd guess there are very few schools in america with Frosts record over 3 years that are recruiting anything close to NEB. The coaches are apparently masters at selling a vision. the vision hasn't come true but the kids continue to believe in them any way.

Reactions: headcard
We sure we want him? He posted this at midnight. If he’s announcing at 6pm, that’s a lot more than 10 hours away.

Haven’t recruited enough kids who can’t understand a playbook? Omar Manning suiting up anytime soon?
Huh? Being up at midnight a character flaw or something? If so we have a lot of bad characters on the team, like 150 of them.

there's been no talk about another school other than NEB the entire fall. solid job? given the performance of the team the last 3 years and especially the last 2 our coaches are absolutely kicking ass in recruiting. i'd guess there are very few schools in america with Frosts record over 3 years that are recruiting anything close to NEB. The coaches are apparently masters at selling a vision. the vision hasn't come true but the kids continue to believe in them any way.

It doesn't do much good, when many of this staff's highly-rated recruits transfer out right away

I wouldn't. Doesn't start his best player to begin the year, and for most of the year generated no pass rush. Also Robinson and Rogers are still struggling pretty badly in the run game.
Who would you rank ahead of him? And please take into account recruiting as well as coaching.

Last edited:
Been trying to watch the line for a few games, I'm no expert but I disagree. Still pretty young.
How often are we going to use that excuse? It gets pretty old. Maybe if they could keep their players around, we wouldn't be young all the time. Robinson is not a good player at all right now. If they don't have an upperclassmen able to step up when the freshman isn't ready yet, that's on the coaching staff.

How often are we going to use that excuse? It gets pretty old. Maybe if they could keep their players around, we wouldn't be young all the time. Robinson is not a good player at all right now. If they don't have an upperclassmen able to step up when the freshman isn't ready yet, that's on the coaching staff.
What are you even talking about? What DL have left? And have you even watched the last two weeks? We held Purdue to -2 yards rushing and had 3 sacks today.

Good to see that the hate carries over to good recruiting need too... Nebraska must be a red state, that would explain the natural tendency towards the hate...

What are you even talking about? What DL have left? And have you even watched the last two weeks? We held Purdue to -2 yards rushing and had 3 sacks today.
Have you watched the first 4? Complete trash. Two average games hardly makes up for that. And that doesn't change the fact that Robinson is nowhere near ready yet. They finally figured out Daniels needed to play at least.

What excuse, those two are young and have played pretty well for how young they are. I don't see why you want to trash them. I guess I don't see what you do.

I don't expect us to land another top recruit until we start winning. And frankly, I'm kind of indifferent to so-called top recruits because so few of them seem to make a positive impact in Lincoln.
seriously. Other than Wandale. Who has popped for us since Bo got here?

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT