ADVERTISEMENT

Ru’Quan Buckley

What excuse, those two are young and have played pretty well for how young they are. I don't see why you want to trash them. I guess I don't see what you do.
Yet people want to trash Nelson or Jurgens who are just as young as those guys and aren't as bad either.

Yet people want to trash Nelson or Jurgens who are just as young as those guys and aren't as bad either.
I wouldn't. Doesn't start his best player to begin the year, and for most of the year generated no pass rush. Also Robinson and Rogers are still struggling pretty badly in the run game.

Truly hoping you were pie-eyed when you wrote this. Otherwise, no excuse.

I wouldn't. Doesn't start his best player to begin the year, and for most of the year generated no pass rush. Also Robinson and Rogers are still struggling pretty badly in the run game.
I think our D-line has played quite well. As long as Chin doesn't ask the call for a stunt on an obvious running down, these guys have been pretty stout. The future is bright on the D-line.

I think our D-line has played quite well. As long as Chin doesn't ask the call for a stunt on an obvious running down, these guys have been pretty stout. The future is bright on the D-line.
You obviously forgot the first 4 games. No pressure on the qb whatsoever. Even with the last two games, we're ranked around 100 stopping the run. These are not signs of a Dline that has played well.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
I see you have decided to go down with the ship
Just watch them. And tell me if Robinson plays with the proper technique on most plays. I think he's talented and athletic, but he's using that in all the wrong ways right now.

Nelson is the worst player on the defense. He should be at UNK not UNL.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Tannor is the worst player on defense by far. He probably belongs at UNK. Second worst is Ty Robinson.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Tannor is the worst player on defense by far. He probably belongs at UNK. Second worst is Ty Robinson.
Neither do you if you think Robinson sucks. Clown

Neither do you if you think Robinson sucks. Clown
He does suck... just watch him play. I even said before the season I thought Robinson would be a good one. Boy was I wrong on that. He's terrible and has no idea how to use leverage or technique.

Good to see that the hate carries over to good recruiting need too... Nebraska must be a red state, that would explain the natural tendency towards the hate...

Yes, definitely only one side can be hateful, and we all know it's not the "everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi!" side. And there's no way it's the "mostly peaceful" and burning down Wal-mart side. Thanks for your valuable contribution to the board.

Nelson and Tannor, they have zero biznass being on NU
Tannor, yes. He's about the most worthless player I've ever seen at the Division I level that gets significant playing time. Nelson isn't great by any means, but he does some good things.

Tannor, yes. He's about the most worthless player I've ever seen at the Division I level that gets significant playing time. Nelson isn't great by any means, but he does some good things.
That is true...when a guy on offense accidentally runs into him, things go okay.

First time Nelson finally did something on defense yesterday other wise he‘s been non existenctant..
You're wrong. He holds up really well on the line and uses good leverage for a linebacker. He's not always the fastest, but he can get off blocks and make a play. He also can get to the qb once in awhile which is more than you can say for a lot of other guys on this defense.

Nelson is our "Rudy". Plays hard and with a lot of heart, but is irrelevant 95% of the time. Undersized and not good in coverage. Need to recruit position better.
He does seem to have lost weight this year, maybe in an attempt to make him faster, but it's not working. He hasn't gained any speed and it's muted his biggest strength. He needs to gain about 20 pounds this offseason and I think he can be a really good run stopping OLB and get some of that strength and edge back he had his freshman year. That position isn't asked to cover much anyway, so I'd rather he add strength to help with holding up on the line and pass rushing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT