ADVERTISEMENT

Royals going for 8 in a row

LOL. I used to have a KC cap as a kid. My first cap was a Twins cap. Got a Royals cap when I moved to Omaha. Became a Reds fan. Best decision EVAR! I've got a fitted Royals hat. Would like to get a fitted Twins hat to join my Reds/Rangers/Royals collection.

Forget all of those nice things I said about them a week ago. Yikes - what a disastrous home stand.

The most frustrating thing - along with blowing leads in 4 games during the streak - is all of the runs they give up with two outs. AND, how often they fail to come up with even a lousy single with two outs that would knock in runs. Not clutch at all.

The announcers were showing some stats about hard hit balls vs. successful hits. Their take was that the Royals are making solid connections with the bat, but just to the wrong locations. IDK...sounds a bit woe is me.

Regardless, it's both the batting and pitching. It's all been broken during this streak.

The announcers were showing some stats about hard hit balls vs. successful hits. Their take was that the Royals are making solid connections with the bat, but just to the wrong locations. IDK...sounds a bit woe is me.

Regardless, it's both the batting and pitching. It's all been broken during this streak.
It's baseball. They have time. 130 games to go

ADVERTISEMENT