ADVERTISEMENT

Round ballers droped another one....

Moos needs to re-think his policy of not firing coaches during the season.
Should fire him immediately after this game. From the opening tip the huskers have just been standing around on O. Had to use 2 TOs in the first 3 mins, in part to not being able to inbounds the ball. They literally just stand there staring at the inbounds passer. No reason to let miles finish the season: let the seniors know the university cares and let one of the assistants try to save the season.

Illinois 3 point underdog in this game should be EASYYYY money. Could be a lot of money to be made betting against the huskers the rest of the way. Vegas seems to overrate them for whatever reason. I took Illinois though

Reactions: regionsdoc
"Big" 3 5 for 19 from the field.
Standing around, holding the ball not moving against a zone then a shot clock violation... Same old crap. Man we're a stupid team. Put them in a 1-3-1 wheel on offense for heaven's sake Miles. It's a junior high zone offense that at least would get them moving.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Bring in Kelvin Sampson. I don't care that he made too many phone calls a long time ago. The guy is one of the best coaches in the game.

My favorite possession was where Watson dribbled the shot clock down to 9 30 ft from the hoop and then passed to Allen 28 feet from the hoop. Think it ended with a roby airball.

Win or lose...how anyone can watch us on offense and still defend Miles and want him to be the future I don’t know.

It’s simply very bad basketball.

I don’t think anyone could possibly be on Miles bandwagon at this point.

Even Osborne is now shaking his head..

Reactions: TheNewNU
Miles is who everyone knew he was. He is in way over his head in basic gameday coaching at a major level. I doubt he has a strong handle on the administration side of things either. His recruiting is inconsistent at best. I'm a believer that if a program has the right guy in charge, there is no question he belongs. Miles has never been a convincing leader, to me anyway. Just get rid of him already. These players are experiencing season fatigue due to overuse caused by no depth. Embarassing.

I wouldn’t bet on that. If and when NU wins a game, the board will probably get a stern finger-wagging.
We are getting blown out by a 6-15 team. This season is over. There is 0 chance we make the dance now.

Good heavens now they're banking in wild shots. I won't be surprised if they fire Miles first thing in the morning.

I went to Barfy's twitter to see if he is still defending his BFF Miles, he's moved on to defending VA's klansman governor.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
This is where Moos’ policy of not firing coaches in the middle of the season is a problem. It’s pure foolishness to let Miles continue to drive this team into oblivion. But here we are.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Not that it would make a huge difference, but why not give Harris more minutes? Seems like he makes one bad play and gets chained to the bench.

I swear Palmer and Roby are getting worse..:mad:
Roby has alwya been terribly overrated. People are always talking about potential like results dont matter.
Roby has to lead the NCAA in bonehead plays the last two years.
And if hes so talented we obviously dont have a coach who can develop it.

This is where Moos’ policy of not firing coaches in the middle of the season is a problem. It’s pure foolishness to let Miles continue to drive this team into oblivion. But here we are.
It doesn't matter when it happens IF it happens.

Roby has alwya been terribly overrated. People are always talking about potential like results dont matter.
Roby has to lead the NCAA in bonehead plays the last two years.
And if hes so talented we obviously dont have a coach who can develop it.

I can see Roby transferring, taking the redshirt year to develop under a good coaching staff, and ending up a 1st round draft pick. I don't see him staying here for the sh*tshow next year while the new coach tries to clean up this mess.

@SC_'sker

I concede defeat. What will my new avatar be?

cinoque1.png

Reactions: 5bigguns
ADVERTISEMENT