ADVERTISEMENT

Round ballers droped another one....

Ostreet

Jan 27, 2019
That makes 4 straight loses by the Huskers or I should say "the coach". My goodness, Tim Miles has the team going backwards instead of forwards. Sorry, he must go now!!

Reactions: ssmill777
That makes 4 straight loses by the Huskers or I should say "the coach". My goodness, Tim Miles has the team going backwards instead of forwards. Sorry, he must go now!!
Glad to see your catching up, crazy what you’ll learn when you don’t spend all day trying to find a new avatar. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CatColumbia
Glad to see your catching up, crazy what you’ll learn when you don’t spend all day trying to find a new avatar. ;)
I think his goal is to start a fire Miles thread every day until the end of the season. At least he didn't call for a public hanging this time.

Cain killed his brother!!!

960.jpg

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
Free site. What are you cancelling and exactly what are you upset about? You come on here and make a post about an event that happened a couple of nights ago like it just happened and you question being questioned about it? Sheesh

Reactions: nwualum
We haven't been stoping anyone, latelee.

ADVERTISEMENT