ADVERTISEMENT

Rotation vs MSU

He hasn’t been too good as of late but as others have stated he is much better at home. At the same time I’m ok with starting the future.
I’m ok with playing for the future too.

If this is about playing for the future tho, why start McCarville in a meaningless mid week game?

I’m ok with playing for the future too.

If this is about playing for the future tho, why start McCarville in a meaningless mid week game?
Unless they were going to throw Christo to the wolves there weren't a ton of options, especially on a short week.

Biggest series of the year, one we need to advance to the post-season & we're handing the ball to a true freshmen instead of our best pitcher the entire season. And if that isn't enough, we decide to wait till the last weekend of the season to yank Schanaman from the "Friday" spot. Absolutely mind boggling.

I have little doubt Brockett will be up for the challenge. This isn't about Brockett though.

If Shay didn’t break any team rules, what a piss poor decision by our coaching staff

Last edited:
We are a horrible team no matter who we start. Time to move onto the off-season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT