OSU - 119
MSU - 119
Indiana - 120
Iowa - 122
Rutgers - 122
Michigan - 132 (talent underachieving)

NEB - 154 (absolutely ridiculous)

median size - 118

if you don't include kickers/longsnappers - Nebraska is 7 deep at each position (154 divided by 22)

those numbers are unmanageable by this staff

Last edited:
But...but...but...Osborne had 100 walk-ons so Nebraska always has to have that many. They can't run four full practice squads without walk-ons.

Never mind live hitting ended in practice 20 years ago. Like they really need four full stations to run drills without pads.

Reactions: countrybob
Sometimes I think Frost is not very bright and does certain things because he saw it work under different circumstances while he was growing up. Like Garret Nelson is probably on the field because he has a mullet and Scott Frost remembers Brian Bosworth had a mullet, so Nelson must be the next Bosworth. Cam Jurgens got moved to center because his face kind of resembles Dave Rimington's. I wish I was joking about this.

Illinois - 102
NW - 108
Wisc - 113
Minn - 115
Purdue - 116
Maryland -116
PSU - 118
OSU - 119
MSU - 119
Indiana - 120
Iowa - 122
Rutgers - 122

median size - 118

if you don't include kickers/longsnappers - Nebraska is 7 deep at each position (154 divided by 22)

You’re lost again...

I’ll help you out.

https://iowa.rivals.com/

Sometimes I think Frost is not very bright and does certain things because he saw it work under different circumstances while he was growing up. Like Garret Nelson is probably on the field because he has a mullet and Scott Frost remembers Brian Bosworth had a mullet, so Nelson must be the next Bosworth. Cam Jurgens got moved to center because his face kind of resembles Dave Rimington's. I wish I was joking about this.
I know you weren't joking, but it was still funny to me.. Mullets and Nelson... um, I had to throw up this vid: Laughing

Illinois - 102
NW - 108
Wisc - 113
Minn - 115
Purdue - 116
Maryland -116
PSU - 118
OSU - 119
MSU - 119
Indiana - 120
Iowa - 122
Rutgers - 122

median size - 118

Osborne teams carried on the average of 160-170. I remeber that there were some years that Solich carried close to 190

Reactions: dinglefritz
Illinois - 102
NW - 108
Wisc - 113
Minn - 115
Purdue - 116
Maryland -116
PSU - 118
OSU - 119
MSU - 119
Indiana - 120
Iowa - 122
Rutgers - 122

median size - 118

Of all the loser Iowa fans that live here, you've got to be the most pathetic. I would love to see how miserable your life is.

LSU - 98 .... Neb - 154

** please dig deep and give whatever you can to fund the new facilities so the meeting and locker rooms are able to comfortably accommodate those 6th and 7th string units that have been so vital to the success over the last 2+ years **

thank you for your sacrifice

Reactions: CBOYZ CAT
Using big ten roster numbers - Nebs roster size falls greater than 3 standard deviations outside the median

68% of the distribution should lie within 1 SD

95% within 2 SD
99.7% within 3 SD

Neb is outside of 3 standard deviations

A lot of money being used to fund this excess - at minimum spend the money and utilize facilities and staff for the greater benefit of 120 athletes rather than water down the experience for 150+

Last edited:
Reactions: countrybob
Using big ten roster numbers - Nebs roster size falls greater than 3 standard deviations outside the mean

68% of the distribution should lie within 1 SD

95% within 2 SD
99.7 within 3 SD

Neb is outside of 3 standard deviations

A lot of money being used to fund this excess - at minimum spend the money and utilize facilities and staff for the greater benefit of 120 athletes rather than water down the experience for 150+

Minnesota sucks.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Illinois - 102
NW - 108
Wisc - 113
Minn - 115
Purdue - 116
Maryland -116
PSU - 118
OSU - 119
MSU - 119
Indiana - 120
Iowa - 122
Rutgers - 122

median size - 118

Your mom - 173

Texas - 118. NEB - 154

maybe Nebs 7th string right tackle wouldn’t have held on the AM run last week

regardless - please donate so the 7th string strong safety is ensured adequate locker room space

The Nelson sisters are hot!
does it really matter as long as NEB fans are willing to waste more money than almost any fans in the country to pay for all the worthless stuff? NeB fans are not going to put their feet down on any issue related to funding the football program. For many people this is the most critical funding issue in the state. Way more so than any other societal issue

Minn 115
Neb - 154

don’t forget to donate to the new facilities so they can continue to dilute individual instruction opportunities and meaningful reps for the scholarship players

Betts had a helluva game today

Minn 115
Neb - 154

don’t forget to donate to the new facilities so they can continue to dilute individual instruction opportunities and meaningful reps for the scholarship players

Betts had a helluva game today

Go dump bed pans.. We can spend all the money we want on facilities and you can’t do a damn thing about it..

ADVERTISEMENT