ADVERTISEMENT

Rose Bowl

Ian Book looked really bad on that first possession. Happy feet galore and inaccurate. Will be interested to see if he settles down or if that fumble on the kickoff by Notre Dame was an omen for how this game is going to go.

Notre Dame could lose every game and it wouldn't be enough.
pQZ6QaY.png

Jeez, that was such a give up play on 3rd down. This one may be over after this 2nd drive unless they give the ball to Notre Dame with the touch/non-touch on the punt return.

I wod say ND doesn't deserve to be there but somebody has to be the sacrafacial lamb with 4 teams in....

....and it amazes me people still think it would be a good idea to add 4 more lambs to the slaughter. Most years, this one inc, there are barely 3 teams worthy of going to the playoff.

It seems like Notre Dame's entire team outside of their RB is scared.

I wod say ND doesn't deserve to be there but somebody has to be the sacrafacial lamb with 4 teams in....

....and it amazes me people still think it would be a good idea to add 4 more lambs to the slaughter. Most years, this one inc, there are barely 3 teams worthy of going to the playoff.

I was for the Aggies getting a shot. But I totally support an 8-team playoff. That would be 5 P5 champions and 3 at large. Remove all doubt.

I'd normally suggest people will turn this off and find something else but I think a LOT of people like seeing Notre Dame get bitch slapped. Me inc.

I need to go out and shovel the driveway but I can’t seem to pull away from the television!! Winking

Best about this game is the stupid Notre Dame people will give Kelly an extension! Guys a tool who caught lightning in a bottle. Ahole person, can’t understand why anyone would want to play for him 🤮

The semifinal games are usually blowouts anyways. I wouldn't mind going to 8 teams with the #1 and #2 teams essentially getting a bye playing #7 and #8. At least the #3-6 games should be competitive.

The semifinal games are usually blowouts anyways. I wouldn't mind going to 8 teams with the #1 and #2 teams essentially getting a bye playing #7 and #8. At least the #3-6 games should be competitive.
You do all that then you have to allow all the Power5 conference champions in the playoffs regardless if there not one of the top 8 teams..

I could support that, but I'd guess that they'd just expand to a direct 8-team playoff.

I could support that, but I'd guess that they'd just expand to a direct 8-team playoff.
Yeah, that's what I meant. It was just a slight joke that the top teams would get a bye because those games would probably be blowouts.

Reactions: bigboxes
Look how skinny Smith is. What does he weigh, like 165 pounds?

Strength and conditioning at Nebraska needs an overhaul. We're putting too much weight on kids in football and basketball.

What is Smith doing scoring there? Doesn’t he know how important time of possession is?

ADVERTISEMENT