ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale Moore

I literally am just talking to the majority of you guys. Hell, I’m being respectable enough.

Ill have to give that to you. Most Iowa fans troll hard. But no, most Husker don’t see Iowa as “Good”. We (Husker fans) view you guys as a solid but average team at best. Just saying....

The same can be said for Husker fans that come to our board.
live look at iowa fan trying to find the right message board:

tenor.gif

BoilerN, Good luck tomorrow hope Purdue beats them Herky’s..

Hope you’re also not to high or disappointed in Diaco after tomorrow..
I hope so. I think Purdue wins, but I'm a little shakier on that without Brohm coaching. Rondale being out is whatever for me I guess. Loose a big weapon, but offense must go on right?

I'm very excited/interested to see Diaco. As mentioned before, he has some nice players to work with, but can he do it? I wonder how much of it is he needs time to implement his system as well? Like, if he's meh this year, is it because that's who he is or can the defense take another step forward next year with another year in the system. Be interesting to see.

Just this game it seems. I don't think it is a huge loss though. Purdue has lots of talent at WR, not to his level obviously, but good enough. Purdue passing attack was pretty dang good last year. Just need a QB to get them the ball.
I don’t see how losing one of/if not the best WR in the conference isn’t a big loss. Purdue doesn’t beat OSU two years ago without Rondale.

Reactions: headcard
Neb is the only program in the West to not have beaten either Iowa or Purdue at least once the last 2 years

Neb is 0-4 the last 2 years

Last edited:
Well I have to give it to him, he’s at least on a Husker board where he belongs. He’s not on a Rival teams board obsessing....so there is that.

And Iowa will always suck, at least until they start winning the BIG 10 titles and making playoff runs. Averaging 7-8 wins per season over the last 2 decades isn’t exactly “GOOD”.

Rambo was a Michigan fan, no offense, that is all...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT