ADVERTISEMENT

Rob Dvoracek - new linebackers coach

I would prefer we don't take the advice of a disgraced person who was last seen being literally laughed out of his own building

urban is a loser

I am fine putting 100% of any failures, should there be any and I very much hope there aren't, directly on Rhule instead of scapegoating assistants

wisconsin meanwhile seems intent on hiring the best they can get regardless of their head coach's experience with them

Based on what? Fickell has brought most of his G5 staff from Cincinnati with him.

Reactions: dinglefritz
as long as rhule isn't another "ignore the obvious boss" we will be fine.
replace the duds and move on to the next one til you find one that works for you.

Other than the RB Coach, they are not really getting promoted though...they were fired from the Panthers so this is more of a demotion.

Cooper(so far) is the only one holding the same position he had with the Panthers. The others were the assistant LB, DL, ST, and strength coaches, they weren't in-charge of those areas, those guys are getting promotions.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I think rhule is smart on wanting to develope 500 mile kids as the backbone (like dr, tom used to do), because of the transfer portal.

if you have a nebraska player, who wants to play for his home state...and he does well, and you treat him fair nil wise...

he's alot less likely to transfer over less playing time or following a coach...
probably likes to go to the folks on weekends, and be close enough to his old stomping grounds and freinds.
and put more heart into it....which helps rub off on guys that do come from alot farther away.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT