ADVERTISEMENT

Rob Dvoracek - new linebackers coach

Like the youth. Not the experience.
We’ve got a few coaches new to recruiting on this staff.

E.J. Barthel they say is a standout recruiter but it’s one thing to be a desk guy working on recruiting and another to be the salesman. He hasn’t ever been on this side of it really.

Lots of risk but it’s Rhule leadership. Time will tell how it plays out

My guess is Georgia Co-DC Glenn Schumann.
Does he have a connection with Rhule. Have we seen a single hire outside of Matt’s pool of friends? He’s gotta make sure his guys from Carolina get a paycheck next year

Unless we get a knock out DC, WR, and O-Line, I don’t think this staffs worth $7MM or at least yet. Maybe they will prove it 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Does he have a connection with Rhule. Have we seen a single hire outside of Matt’s pool of friends? He’s gotta make sure his guys from Carolina get a paycheck next year

Unless we get a knock out DC and O-Line, I don’t think this staffs worth $7MM or at least yet. Maybe they will prove it 🤷‍♂️
No idea about him. Saw his name thrown around and the lack of announcement to this point was a shot in the dark of connect the dots. In other words, a WAG.

My money is that the DC ok'd the hire.
My money is it’s Snow and there’s some delays in contract negotiations with Carolina. I can’t seem to find any info on his contract with the Panthers. Maybe that stuff isn’t made public…

But as young Dcoracek is, is as old Snow is… Snows older then Whipple!!! 😯

Snow was coaching football before some of our players parents were even born

My money is it’s Snow and there’s some delays in contract negotiations with Carolina. I can’t seem to find any info on his contract with the Panthers. Maybe that stuff isn’t made public…

I don't think it's contract negotiations with Carolina that's holding up Snow. Rhule himself said he's been trying to convince Snow to put down the golf clubs so he's probably wanting to take it easy. If Snow hasn't decided by now I suspect the odds are getting slimmer of him taking a job in Lincoln. But we'll see.

Last edited:

Geesh, just looked at his resume. Snow has been around the block before it was a block.

In one of his recent interviews Rhule said one of his regrets with the Panthers was hiring some coaches outside of those he’s worked with in the past. That made it sound like there won’t be any surprises outside of his coaching tree with these assistants. Plus his rep as a control freak and culture guy suggests the same thing.

Unless we get a knock out DC, WR, and O-Line, I don’t think this staffs worth $7MM or at least yet. Maybe they will prove it 🤷‍♂️
How many yrs of experience do you have analyzing position coaching hires?

Why the hell should he hire somebody who he isn’t sure can do the job?

Yeah, that was 26 years ago going on 27

he was also DC @ ASU when we scored 77 on them. 🤷‍♂️

Just giving a reference as to how long he’s been coaching. He is king in the tooth for sure, but has had some really good defenses recently.

Coach Rhule wants guys who will do what he wants them to do. He has coached almost all positions. He will tell them what he wants done based on how he wants it done. Will it work? Only time will tell it could be effective as he the CEO coaches the coaches on how he wants everything done. If it fails it will be squarely on him.

On a side note coaching like this I feel like would lead to burnout.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT