ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals not working on phone - anyone else having this issue?

Bremser

Blackshirt
Jan 3, 2004
I can't launch the Rivals app on my iPhone anymore. The app starts to launch and then very quickly dies before fully launching. I've cold booted my phone. I've deleted and reinstalled (downloaded) the app. Nothing works.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks.

GBR!

I think the app has had some issues for a little while now. I saw people on RSS complaining about it the other day. I’ve never used it though. I just use my phones browser. Is there an advantage to using the app over the browser?

I think the app has had some issues for a little while now. I saw people on RSS complaining about it the other day. I’ve never used it though. I just use my phones browser. Is there an advantage to using the app over the browser?

The app is cleaner and easier to use than just the browser. Oh well, perhaps its a sign to just watch and enjoy and forego the commentary. Enjoy the game, all.

GBR!

My iPad had issues yesterday and the day before. I would post something and it kept telling me to retry. So I did. Checked back later and all three attempts were posted. Comical.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT