ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Mike Farrell in Wisconsin and B1G

“Nebraska is being targeted and screwed.

To me it’s clear that the Huskers are getting the screws put to them by the Big Ten. They were vocal about playing this season and obviously rattled some cages at the Big Ten office and were rewarded with Ohio State, Wisconsin and Penn State in their first four games. Now the Badgers lose some key players to COVID and the game against the Huskers is cancelled when they would have a very good chance to win. What if this wasn’t Barry Alvarez’s team? Alvarez is, after all, the puppet master of the Big Ten. What if it was Nebraska who was missing two QBs? You think they’d cancel a game against Wisconsin? No chance. It’s clear this is a message to the Huskers for their daring take that we should actually play football this season and even though Nebraska helped save the football season in the Big Ten this kind of punishment will continue for years to come. And it’s petty and unprofessional and the leadership at the Big Ten, Alvarez included, should be ashamed. These are the people that postponed the season, got egg on their face when others played and then started the season so late that there is no wiggle room to postpone a game like they can in the Big 12, SEC and ACC. And it’s simply ridiculous.

I have vented. Thank you.”

“Nebraska is being targeted and screwed.

To me it’s clear that the Huskers are getting the screws put to them by the Big Ten. They were vocal about playing this season and obviously rattled some cages at the Big Ten office and were rewarded with Ohio State, Wisconsin and Penn State in their first four games. Now the Badgers lose some key players to COVID and the game against the Huskers is cancelled when they would have a very good chance to win. What if this wasn’t Barry Alvarez’s team? Alvarez is, after all, the puppet master of the Big Ten. What if it was Nebraska who was missing two QBs? You think they’d cancel a game against Wisconsin? No chance. It’s clear this is a message to the Huskers for their daring take that we should actually play football this season and even though Nebraska helped save the football season in the Big Ten this kind of punishment will continue for years to come. And it’s petty and unprofessional and the leadership at the Big Ten, Alvarez included, should be ashamed. These are the people that postponed the season, got egg on their face when others played and then started the season so late that there is no wiggle room to postpone a game like they can in the Big 12, SEC and ACC. And it’s simply ridiculous.

I have vented. Thank you.”
Thanks for posting the content.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT