ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Husker Recognition

Thanks for sharing.

Husker excerpts:

Five Classes I'm High On

4. Nebraska – The Huskers will likely finish outside the national top 20 barring a few surprises, but make no mistake: This class was vitally important out west. There are currently only three Husker commitments from Pac-12 country right now, but they are all massive names – Keyshawn Johnson Jr., Tristan Gebbia and especially Tyjon Lindsey – and even falling just short for some of the bigger names in California will help efforts next year and beyond. Throw in some key positional needs from around the country and you have one of the better Nebraska classes in recent years.

The Five Biggest Decommits in the 2017 Class

4. WR Tyjon Lindsey from Ohio State to Nebraska – This should be higher right? It would be if Ohio State didn’t recruit at such a high level. I expect Ohio State will find a dynamic slot receiver in 2018 if they don’t land one down the stretch. That being said, the Buckeyes need wide receivers who can play that Curtis Samuel role in Meyer’s offense and Lindsey would have been a perfect fit. Losing him hurts.

The amount of butthurt bucknut fans (and fellow recruits when he flipped to N...oh my God it was a sight to see on Twitter. "3-62, don't need you anyway, better off without you..." etc. Urban's offense totally needs a player of his caliber. He's N, baby!

The amount of butthurt bucknut fans (and fellow recruits when he flipped to N...oh my God it was a sight to see on Twitter. "3-62, don't need you anyway, better off without you..." etc. Urban's offense totally needs a player of his caliber. He's N, baby!
Not yet he isn't. I won't relax until he (and all the others) officially sign.

Saying Clemson, UCLA, and Stanford are underrated is a stretch.

Clemson 13 commits 3 five star 6 four star

Stanford 12 commits 3 five star 5 four star

UCLA 17 commits 2 five star 5 four star

Yes if recruiting ended today and they added zero commits their classes would be underranked. Stanford and Clemson could finish off their classes with 2 star commits and finish in the top 10. If UCLA adds 3 three stars they finish in the top ten.

Hemholdt also wrote an article saying this class will end up as his biggest disappointment in the big 10.

If
Hemholdt also wrote an article saying this class will end up as his biggest disappointment in the big 10.
Interesting that the biggest dissappointment will finish ahead of 8 teams in the league and very possible to finish ahead of 10 of them in the rivals rankings

Yeah I agree. Did not mean to rain on your excitement. Damn this just makes me nervous!
It's all good Pennsy, your critiquing is warranted. It ain't NSD yet! I'm just as nervous as all the other die hards like you and I. In order to not get our asses handed to us, it's 100% certain to me that we need better athletes to compete in those games. I really hope Riley can close this class out strong.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Saying Clemson, UCLA, and Stanford are underrated is a stretch.

Clemson 13 commits 3 five star 6 four star

Stanford 12 commits 3 five star 5 four star

UCLA 17 commits 2 five star 5 four star

Yes if recruiting ended today and they added zero commits their classes would be underranked. Stanford and Clemson could finish off their classes with 2 star commits and finish in the top 10. If UCLA adds 3 three stars they finish in the top ten.

Boy Clemson is rolling. That team is a play away from a repeat and the ACC is sort of lame and will probably always be them and FSU

Boy Clemson is rolling. That team is a play away from a repeat and the ACC is sort of lame and will probably always be them and FSU

Not gonna disagree, but the ACC kicked some butt as a conference this uninspired bowl season against other conferences.

Clemson has to stay good so they can continue to beat Bama when needed.

ADVERTISEMENT