ADVERTISEMENT

Rishard Densmore

Well he sure is hard to tackle.. dude is fast and makes big plays... what position on defense or are we looking at him at QB

I can think of a guy who was hard to tackle from bessemer.

He played at Nebraska in the early 90’s. He sacked frank costas for a safety in the 95 orange Bowl. Maybe he spelled it Dwayne

Ah ok yeah Dwayne. Don't know why I didn't make the connection.

If we're looking for a receiver, I'd like to get a guy who's more polished and actually plays the position. We should be able to afford to be very picky when it comes to receiver targets.
true.. I don't know if this guy can catch or not..

true.. I don't know if this guy can catch or not..
I don't think we need to be taking another receiver in this class unless he's an absolute stud or more of a big bodied guy. We have much greater needs at other positions.

I miss being in Nebraska to watch my Huskers play but watching HS football in Alabama is ridiculous. It’s so much better then anything I used to watch at Seacrest in Lincoln. We live in a suburb of Birmingham and our local team is one of the top 7A (top classification) schools and last couple years we often have 8-10 kids with D1 offers on the team. One of them is a sophomore and holds a Nebraska offer already.

I miss being in Nebraska to watch my Huskers play but watching HS football in Alabama is ridiculous. It’s so much better then anything I used to watch at Seacrest in Lincoln. We live in a suburb of Birmingham and our local team is one of the top 7A (top classification) schools and last couple years we often have 8-10 kids with D1 offers on the team. One of them is a sophomore and holds a Nebraska offer already.
Wut?!?!?! Seacrest is like going to watch Super Bowl every Friday night!

Hoover?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT