ADVERTISEMENT

RIP to a board member

Tim Povich

Feb 11, 2022
Mike Morris lost his battle with cancer and passed away Thursday. Mike was a great man who brought value to this forum for a number of years. I can't think of his handle at this moment, I think it was Topeka Husker or something like that.

RIP Mike, and thank you for the friendship the last several years!

Mike Morris lost his battle with cancer and passed away Thursday. Mike was a great man who brought value to this forum for a number of years. I can't think of his handle at this moment, I think it was Topeka Husker or something like that.

RIP Mike, and thank you for the friendship the last several years!

RIP. Another one bites the dust.

A great man who I met when I was 12 years old when I moved to Nebraska in June, 1968 died yesterday. He was born and raised in Hastings. I text his son during Husker football games and sometimes he would join in. He loved the Huskers. He was always in a good mood. Always was fun to be around. What can be better than that? All of us who knew him were lucky and we all are going to miss him.

A great man who I met when I was 12 years old when I moved to Nebraska in June, 1968 died yesterday. He was born and raised in Hastings. I text his son during Husker football games and sometimes he would join in. He loved the Huskers. He was always in a good mood. Always was fun to be around. What can be better than that? All of us who knew him were lucky and we all are going to miss him.
Prayers to his family and friends…

Reactions: Wasker77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT