ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Scott Baldwin

HuskerTimOmaha

Nebraska Legend
Apr 21, 2006
Omaha
Damon Benning retweeted this tonight...

CDzus-RVAAI4TYF.jpg

After the shooting he still had trouble staying on his meds for his schizo-active (sp) disorder. Tom and Nancy Osborne had him live with them for a year to keep track of him, make sure he stayed on his meds, and stayed at the job he had. That helped him turn his life around as best he could. Also showed once again what a win at all cost coach TO was, since even though Baldwin was a paraplegic, he did have some eligibility left.

Reactions: Bremser
I always thought that Scott Baldwin affected how Tom Osborne handled Lawrence Phillips.Going from memory and paraphrasing, but I think in On Solid Ground, Tom Osborne talked about how he wished he had stay in contact with Scott Baldwin and provided more structure after his first indecent. Without the structure Scott Baldwin needed, he ended up having more episodes which eventually led to him being shot and paralyzed. I think that these incidents helped shape what he attempted to do for Lawrence Phillips.

Wow! Seriously did this just happen? I was talking to someone just last week about Scott Baldwin. I had actually thought he passed away some time ago.

After the shooting he still had trouble staying on his meds for his schizo-active (sp) disorder. Tom and Nancy Osborne had him live with them for a year to keep track of him, make sure he stayed on his meds, and stayed at the job he had. That helped him turn his life around as best he could. Also showed once again what a win at all cost coach TO was, since even though Baldwin was a paraplegic, he did have some eligibility left.

WHAT??? That's what you got from that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT