Rip champ!

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well my dogs are in heaven waiting for me and Joe’s dog is in hell waiting for him.
Bob if you think you're getting into heaven with the amount of hate you hold in you, you are sadly sadly mistaken and really need to go back and read what Jesus taught.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Bob if you think you're getting into heaven with the amount of hate you hold in you, you are sadly sadly mistaken and really need to go back and read what Jesus taught.
While Bob might be failing miserably at following Jesus (we all are to be fair), salvation only requires acceptance of the gift ;)

Bob does have a lot of hate tho, so it seems to be accurate that he hasn't accepted Jesus into his life.

Reactions: nelsonj22

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Huh, I thought the first one that would be Clinton'ed would have been Major.

RIP Champ!

Reactions: Jim14510

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
While Bob might be failing miserably at following Jesus (we all are to be fair), salvation only requires acceptance of the gift ;)

Bob does have a lot of hate tho, so it seems to be accurate that he hasn't accepted Jesus into his life.
This is where I call BS on Christianity.

Can you redeem yourself? Absolutely, if you can't we are all fvcked

Can you live a life of hate and evil, repent at the last second, and get in? Hell No

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Can you redeem yourself? Absolutely, if you can't we are all fvcked
See that's actually the problem. We CAN'T redeem ourselves. If we could, there was no point in Jesus dying for us.

It's either all Jesus or it's all BS, honestly. We as humans can't save ourselves so we needed him to save us.

Reactions: nelsonj22

Latest posts