ADVERTISEMENT

Richie Incognito announces retirement

Had to serve mandatory 2 game suspension for the …funeral home incident. Lol, what a bullet point for the resume

I remember when he got 2 personal foul calls in the same drive. which effectively killed the drive
controlled rage is the ticket.

Whatever you say, the dude loved the game and gave it everything he had. I hope he finds meaning in retirement. Not sure his head space is healthy overall.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Whatever you say, the dude loved the game and gave it everything he had. I hope he finds meaning in retirement. Not sure his head space is healthy overall.
If he can stay on his meds, I think he'll be just fine.

If he can stay on his meds, I think he'll be just fine.
I’m a little less confident. Banging his head around for thirty years… that frontal lobe has taken some serious abuse. Given his history I’d guess there isn’t much functional reserves in play and it will be harder to compensate for the trauma.

Dude gave his life to football, no doubting that. Hopefully he chooses a strong care team and stays on top of issues and prevention methods.

I'm predicting a lonely bar stool, a few glasses of whiskey too many, and errant word or misunderstanding, followed by someone going through a plate class window.
I was thinking similar, but more along the lines of something leading to a prison sentence.

I'm predicting a lonely bar stool, a few glasses of whiskey too many, and errant word or misunderstanding, followed by someone going through a plate class window.
He's owns a lot of weapons and has radical extremist views. If all he does is have an occasional bar fight, that's fine by me. I just hope the other guy deserves it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT