ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule was our best realistic option

For those of you who thought Urban Meyer might have come to Lincoln, I have a can't-miss investing opportunity for you. I guarantee 7,000% returns on your investment. All I need is an initial $100,000 deposit to get your account started, and you can plan a garage full of exotic cars and yachts with bikini babes right now. Send me your bank routing number and account so I can start making you wealthier than you can possibly imagine. Do it today! Urban Meyer would definitely probably tell you to do it as coach of the Cornhuskers.

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
giphy.gif

Aside from Urban Meyer (completely unrealistic) or Hugh Freeze, Matt Rhule was the best available coach that we could get. I am pleased that we were able to get Matt Rhule as our next head coach.
Exactly...we have to trust that Trev looked at all available options. We do not know who Trev approached or even offered. MR could have been the 1st offer or the 3rd. We just don't know.

You hired my first choice of available candidates. Chris Klieman was not leaving for N, he's too close to Gene Taylor and loves everything about his K-State situation.

Coach Rhule is very much the same kind of coach though. Tough. Run first. No nonsense. Program builder. He'll have N competitive, competing for championships in no time.

Great hire for Nebraska. Congratulations. #emaw

Reactions: bshirt73
Aside from Urban Meyer (completely unrealistic) or Hugh Freeze, Matt Rhule was the best available coach that we could get. I am pleased that we were able to get Matt Rhule as our next head coach.
Thank you. We were never going to land Fickel, Kiffin or any tier 1’s. We got a good tier 2 coach and had to overpay. Is what it is. 8 to 9 wins is our super bowl.

Reactions: moralvictories
For those of you who thought Urban Meyer might have come to Lincoln, I have a can't-miss investing opportunity for you. I guarantee 7,000% returns on your investment. All I need is an initial $100,000 deposit to get your account started, and you can plan a garage full of exotic cars and yachts with bikini babes right now. Send me your bank routing number and account so I can start making you wealthier than you can possibly imagine. Do it today! Urban Meyer would definitely probably tell you to do it as coach of the Cornhuskers.
Nobody thought urban was coming to Lincoln.

a) good churh-goer
b) doesn’t swear
c) doesn’t chew tobacco
d) says the right things on camera
e) has a nice haircut
f) has been a head coach before

yep. Checked off all the necessary boxes.

You hired my first choice of available candidates. Chris Klieman was not leaving for N, he's too close to Gene Taylor and loves everything about his K-State situation.

Coach Rhule is very much the same kind of coach though. Tough. Run first. No nonsense. Program builder. He'll have N competitive, competing for championships in no time.

Great hire for Nebraska. Congratulations. #emaw

Get it through your head that Nebraska did not want your coach.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT