ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule support staff

I haven't listened to that moron in 10 years. I know he's said the rank-and-file FBI are all good people. He needs to get a ****ing clue, the organization is infested with people who break the law and **** people over on a daily basis.
He’s not wrong about the FBI. Their agents are people like the rest of us and rank and file agents care deeply about our national security. The top administrators are no doubt politically biased and not above the censorship we saw.

He’s not wrong about the FBI. Their agents are people like the rest of us and rank and file agents care deeply about our national security. The top administrators are no doubt politically biased and not above the censorship we saw.
I know one, dad of a friend of my sons. Regular guy, quiet about his work. Good solid family. We seem to ignore the FBI when they keep us safe, and hate them when they expose the Misdeeds of people we vote for Democrat and Republican.

“Care deeply about our national security”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s a job. If one day they were doing it as volunteers, we’d see just how “deeply” they care (pentagon would be abandoned)

98% of the men (accountants and law grads) take that job because high-paying and high-demanding private industry deems them unworthy. The other 2% take it to tell chicks where they work

A number of assistants were named over the last couple days and are listed on the official Nebraska Athletics Football Coaches page. Looks like a lot of experience with some of the support guys. I noticed Ron Brown was retained as was Austin Whipple. His bio says he is the son of Mark Whipple, OC and QB coach. They need to change that obviously.

One guy I noticed was the Assistant to the Head Coach, Jarrett Wishon who has a law enforcement background. Started me thinking I hope he doesn't surf message boards, figures out names of people who bag on Rhule, then confronts them in hotel basements.

Jarrett Wishon is in his first season at Nebraska in 2023, serving as the Huskers’ assistant to the head coach. Wishon spent the 2022 season as the assistant to the head coach on Matt Rhule’s Carolina Panthers staff.

Wishon returned to football after a long career in law enforcement. He was a special agent and criminal investigator with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives from 2014 until joining the Panthers in March of 2022. Prior to his work with the ATF, Wishon was a police detective for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department for nine years from 2005 to 2014.

Wishon’s first coaching role was as a student assistant working with the offense at Western Carolina in 2005. He played football for Western Carolina, appearing in 30 games from 2002 to 2004. Wishon earned his bachelor’s degree in criminal justice/law enforcement administration from Western Carolina in 2005.
I guess every head coach wants to bring in assistants and support personnel he knows and has worked with. This group seems to all come from Temple, Baylor or Carolina backgrounds. Other than Baylor, not exactly hotbeds of football. Would be nice to see some outsiders from say Texas, Bama, LSU, etc. Guys that can recruit those areas. But what do I know, LOL! Guess in about four years we will know whether this is working out for the positive or not.

I guess every head coach wants to bring in assistants and support personnel he knows and has worked with. This group seems to all come from Temple, Baylor or Carolina backgrounds. Other than Baylor, not exactly hotbeds of football. Would be nice to see some outsiders from say Texas, Bama, LSU, etc. Guys that can recruit those areas. But what do I know, LOL! Guess in about four years we will know whether this is working out for the positive or not.
Seems to me Rhule has said to keep the Nebraska kids at home and recruit Texas, New Jersey, and Florida as mainstays. Throw in Pennsylvania as the core recruiting areas. He seems to have deep tentacles in Texas and they have a lot of talent there. No doubt they will go to any area that has the type of players NU wants to get into the program.

For a short stint, I thought the staff did a helluva job. NU moved from like 67? to number 28? in a matter of less than a month and that doesn't include the kids they brought in through the portal. Not bad for a team coming off 6 straight losing campaigns.

It's a far cry from sending out the equivalent of 400+ direct mail inquiries to kids like the previous regime. Their methodology was if this is a 4* kid in Florida, Georgia, or elsewhere and the local P5 schools aren't recruiting them, we might as well take them. Proven to be a lousy philosophy. Rhule and his people find kids that fit the physical characteristics that they look for and then offer them regardless of how many or few ***'s they have been rated.

I know one, dad of a friend of my sons. Regular guy, quiet about his work. Good solid family. We seem to ignore the FBI when they keep us safe, and hate them when they expose the Misdeeds of people we vote for Democrat and Republican.
Regardless of the dedication and goodwill of your friend, even a federalist like Alexander Hamilton is turning over in his grave at a state police force influencing politics by harassing one side and covering for the other. And I would feel the same way no matter which side was being harassed and which side was being covered.

In the words of the great American writer Samuel Clemens;

“Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”​

True. But is there really a country if there were no government? That's a pretty philosophical question...

True. But is there really a country if there were no government? That's a pretty philosophical question...
Equal justice for all is a FVCKING JOKE in this country. Burn down businesses and destroy families' lives, but a guy walks 4' inside the Congressional building and has his house SWATTED with 20 FBI agents armed with assault weapons. Seems normal, right? Handcuff a guy (my son) who wasn't even in DC on Jan 6, take his 7 and 4-year-old boys outside on a 50-degree morning with only their underwear on. Really nice, upstanding people my ass.

Not a government when they are picking winners and losers. Bail out the felonious convicts for free, but keep trespassers in jail in DC for over a year. Seems fair.

I wasnt sure which spelling it was to be honest with you. I had seen is spelled both ways so wanted to put both. Your spelling may be correct.
It's Wager, and he's already making a pretty good salary:

"The highest paid coach in the Fort Worth area is Arlington Martin's Bob Wager and Arlington Sam Houston's Anthony Criss, who each earn $113,533 in annual salary." — USA Today

Equal justice for all is a FVCKING JOKE in this country. Burn down businesses and destroy families' lives, but a guy walks 4' inside the Congressional building and has his house SWATTED with 20 FBI agents armed with assault weapons. Seems normal, right? Handcuff a guy (my son) who wasn't even in DC on Jan 6, take his 7 and 4-year-old boys outside on a 50-degree morning with only their underwear on. Really nice, upstanding people my ass.

Not a government when they are picking winners and losers. Bail out the felonious convicts for free, but keep trespassers in jail in DC for over a year. Seems fair.
It's terrible, I agree. But necessary compared to the evil us peons would suffer otherwise without it. That's all my point is, especially for my fellow traditional Bible folk.

Reactions: Laner2
“Care deeply about our national security”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s a job. If one day they were doing it as volunteers, we’d see just how “deeply” they care (pentagon would be abandoned)

98% of the men (accountants and law grads) take that job because high-paying and high-demanding private industry deems them unworthy. The other 2% take it to tell chicks where they work
Yep!

I say this to people all the time when they brag how much they love their job for some crazy reason...would you take the same exact salary to not work at your job...

Most answer yes but some still hem and haw...

Regardless of the dedication and goodwill of your friend, even a federalist like Alexander Hamilton is turning over in his grave at a state police force influencing politics by harassing one side and covering for the other. And I would feel the same way no matter which side was being harassed and which side was being covered.
The issue is with people on the left who are given dispensation on things that put non-liberals in legal jeopardy. True history shows the left with get their time in the barrel too, then it won't be quite so funny. They can run interference for this bogus behavior but when it all goes down, they will be among the first to go.

Journalists want to turn a blind eye to all the bad behavior aimed at the right, while history shows. once the clampdown begins the journalists who aided the government to gain control are the first to be destroyed. People are stupid if they think the point doesn't arrive when the government won't crack down on those that have aided them.

Enough of this stuff, for now, I think Rhule is doing what he thinks is necessary to try to right this ship.

Sorry for the mini-rant but I pay enough attention to not just turn a blind eye to what is going on in what used to be a great country.

Many times he is. I’m pretty conservative but I’m not a Hannity fan
I'm conservative also dingle. I've never had any use for the man. I haven't listened to or watched mainstream or Limbaugh or any of them for 5 years or more.

Limbaugh was huge, but he always used we, and us v. them, and I always felt they are nothing but a Uniparty.. Both sides suck.

I'm conservative also dingle. I've never had any use for the man. I haven't listened to or watched mainstream or Limbaugh or any of them for 5 years or more.

Limbaugh was huge, but he always used we, and us v. them, and I always felt they are nothing but a Uniparty.. Both sides suck.
Agreed. The globalists have infiltrated both parties!

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Hannity is all about Hannity. He says he's a great martial artist and throws around 100lb dumbbells. Lol. Dude must hear good though cuz he's got some serious ears on him!

• Haha
Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Makes perfect sense a so-called conservative farmer/rancher like Deb Fisher would attend the World Economic Forum.
You either go and see what the hell they’re up to and maybe try to influence their policy OR you ignore them and then have to deal with what they do.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT