ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule Quote

Clevinger

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 26, 2007

A few weeks into the Rhule era, I think their whole operation is impressive to watch. They hit the ground running, and they seem to know exactly who they want and how to recruit them. I also like their whole family-oriented and developmental approach, which seems more recruit-focused and authentic than some of the bs out there. This has been fun to watch.

A few weeks into the Rhule era, I think their whole operation is impressive to watch. They hit the ground running, and they seem to know exactly who they want and how to recruit them. I also like their whole family-oriented and developmental approach, which seems more recruit-focused and authentic than some of the bs out there. This has been fun to watch.
GBRhule

If the development fully engages the toughness mentally and physically, then the process will get the positive results to get the program headed in the right direction.

There is speed to burn in the class and it looks like toughness is being found as well. Time will tell but the steps taken so far look to be good ones.

A staff that knows each other as well is a big help. They can bring things from their time away to build on the time they did coach together.

If the development fully engages the toughness mentally and physically, then the process will get the positive results to get the program headed in the right direction.

There is speed to burn in the class and it looks like toughness is being found as well. Time will tell but the steps taken so far look to be good ones.

A staff that knows each other as well is a big help. They can bring things from their time away to build on the time they did coach together.
I just feel like—regardless of “ranking”—they do their own evaluations and make a beeline towards everyone they want in their program. They seem farther along than I expected for this point.

Like this latest Tweet, for example. If I am a recruit or parent, I go with the coach who actually cares rather than fake nonsense with purses and sports cars. Or a guy who works with current players he didn’t recruit rather than someone who abandons them and tells them to get lost.

Are we losing a recruit? Some of the replies kinda make it seem that way. Emoji Rhule is a tough read for me sometimes.

Reactions: Mitchmann157
One of the responses says Oregon money ghosted and Miami money ghosted, in other words, NIL fell through, and predicted we might snag a recruit or two. But who knows?
Damn..I am better at delivering enojis than I thought.. Maybe I am way smarter than my wife and friends give me credit for. 😆

Last edited:

Good points! Toughness (especially mental) has been missing for some time around here.

Reactions: baseball31ne
It seems like the preferred language of communication has reverted back to hieroglyphics. Ha, ha.
Yeah, I have no clue on his hieroglyphics Tweets, but I am glad he is enjoying himself. Gives the fans something to debate too.

Reactions: BleedRed78

Best commentary Sam has offered in the past 8 years.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Damn..I am better at delivering enojis than I thought.. Maybe I am way smarter than my wife and friends give me credit for. 😆
70d843d0-3a95-4556-bd09-aa38ad7903ff_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT