ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule PC

This guy. I mean, I'm trying to stay calm (don't drink the koolaid).... BUT OH MY GAWD I LOVE THIS GUY! I'm getting kind of emotional... gonna need a minute here. If we find out later that he's a tool it will be one of the bigger let downs of my life.

Also, why is the Boz sitting at the back table with Trev? My screen is a little fuzzy…

his wife "came in" for the women's event?

does that mean the Rhule fam still lives elsewhere?

The last time I had this much hope was Callahan. Then Sam Keller happened. LOL. Anyways, I love the new staff. It's easy to see how the kids are going to get excited. You can see the rebuild happening. In a couple of years, we won't be the same. I love a staff that believes in itself. That starts from the top.

This guy. I mean, I'm trying to stay calm (don't drink the koolaid).... BUT OH MY GAWD I LOVE THIS GUY! I'm getting kind of emotional... gonna need a minute here. If we find out later that he's a tool it will be one of the bigger let downs of my life.
Halfway through the presser I was thinking "Man I hope he works out". He is an exciting individual to listen to. He really gets "it". If he does work out, Trev better never let him go!!

This is spot on. Don't want to get to excited but every time this guy is in front of a microphone he makes me like him even more. Go Big Red!

Just listening to him, you can tell he has a well thought out plan laid out on what he envisions will lead to the future success of the team. Seems like Frosty’s plan was written on a wet napkin and he thought they would just out scheme everyone.

““I’m calling it — the fastest class in America,” 247Sports Director of Scouting Andrew Ivins said on the 247Sports National Signing Day Show on Wednesday. “When Matt Rhule was at Baylor, they recruited traits. At this past NFL Scouting Combine, two of the top three 40-yard dash guys were guys Matt Rhule recruited at Baylor. The third guy was one Rhule almost flipped — ended up going to UTSA…It’s just speed, right? What we’ve seen from Matt Rhule since he arrived there, is everything we expected. There’s headliners. They’re fast.”

Also, why is the Boz sitting at the back table with Trev? My screen is a little fuzzy…
I will take "things you have never said about a Husker coach before for 1000"
Yeah, you said it about Frost, many times. I agreed. Husker fans that can’t even understand a school calendar when it comes to family’s making big moves are about as scarletredtarded as they come.

Halfway through the presser I was thinking "Man I hope he works out". He is an exciting individual to listen to. He really gets "it". If he does work out, Trev better never let him go!!
If Rhule is a good coach, Trev will do everything he can to keep him, short of pointing a gun to his head and demanding that he stay.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Sir, you lose all credibility with your constant use of of the term "frosturbator". We were all excited when he was hired and believed it would be a turning point for Husker football. Unfortunately that was not the case. Even though it turned out he was over his head in the coaching job, he is still a Husker legend for his play on the field. Your continuous belittling of him is despicable and says all I need to know about you.

Last edited:
he's saying all the right things.. the focus on family and how he expanded on that and how they support other athletes and such, that was impactful to me.. it's one thing to say the right thing, but it's another to follow through with actions.. his actions back up his words and that is going to pay dividends down the road.

impressive press conference.

you will be the next person to put me on ignore

book it

so soft you make pussy look like an iron worker
Doubtful, I like poking fun at the very poorly educated. Are you related the the resident retard, or does he have another account?

The mentor of coaches in him came out when he said he really didn't like what Knighton said about the position groups being in competition.

Man, he says all the right things. Having a hard time not getting completely sucked in again. He just seems different. He projects confidence wrapped in humbleness and sincerity that seems unique.

ADVERTISEMENT