ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule N

hell-buffy.gif
To borrow a phrase from Field of Dreams, "No, it's I wa".

also, I will comment on a tax payer funded state school, as I see fit...
this is not about attention. this is about doing things right...
if you think 3 wins is doing things right, your not playing with a full deck..
if you think not going to a bowl for..how long has it been, your not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
so cast all the aspurtions you wish...it won't change the fact I'm right about this.
- points for several spelling errors.

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
Did Trev just pay Rhule $9MM per year to beat Northwestern and Purdue but get our ass handed to us by Ohio St, Michigan, PSU, USC, and likey UCLA?

Wow Trev is an idiot. Maybe I need to go back and rewatch old college game days to see if my hate for Mark May is unjustified

Last edited:
thats right...

had to post this first.....

I either am right or go down in flames.....

disclaimer, I don't want no ksu coach, kiffen would be ok though....

but I'm thinking rhule, and he keeps mickey...it makes too much sence....for everyone...
Sounds like you’re right, and it could be announced VERY soon

Reactions: BleedRed78
Weird thread due to several reasons, but might turn out correct after all from what we're hearing. Whatever, I just want to Rhule the West!

wish you would’ve kept your word

I think the number of head coaching comments you have posted since your final post proclamation has extended into the teens

The first step to fixing your problem, is admitting you have a problem.

So what type of offense would Rhule run here? At Temple, he ran a Power I offense that ran the ball a lot. Then he switched to a pass-heavy spread offense at Baylor because that's the offense all the high schools in Texas run. Would he go back to more of a smash-mouth offense here?

also, I will comment on a tax payer funded state school, as I see fit...
this is not about attention. this is about doing things right...
if you think 3 wins is doing things right, your not playing with a full deck..
if you think not going to a bowl for..how long has it been, your not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
so cast all the aspurtions you wish...it won't change the fact I'm right about this.
Stand up for yourself. Don’t let him bring you down

ADVERTISEMENT