ADVERTISEMENT

Rex as receiver in Cincy per his HC

Hill isn't the all-around stud Rex is, but he is a beast as a running back, so Rex is stuck as a back up. Rex is more complete than Bernard, but because Bernard is faster between 20 - 40 yards, and because of his paycheck, he'll get the 2nd string nod. Rex proved how good his hands were at NU, and his agility is elite, so putting him at slot makes sense, and with his weight, he's going to pack a little more punch than most slot guys. Would like to see him get traded, but sounds like the bengals know what they've got and won't let hi go.

Not sure how this will work. I love rex , but not sure how effective he'll be as strictly WR. He was outstanding catching the ball out of the backfield at Nebraska but WR is completely different story. Wish him the best

Not sure how this will work. I love rex , but not sure how effective he'll be as strictly WR. He was outstanding catching the ball out of the backfield at Nebraska but WR is completely different story. Wish him the best

I guess his coach thinks Rex could be like Edelman, Welker or Amendola. Hope it works out.

Hmmm...why don't the Bingals just trade him to a team that actually could use a running back?
Probably because the Bengals feel he has more value to them than the bag of doorknobs they would get in return.

I like Burkhead, and would like to see him play more. But I doubt he has much trade value, and NFL teams aren't obligated to trade their bench players just to enhance their opportunity to play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT