Reverend Frost

Sep 21, 2004
Was that the Reverend Frost calling the line judge a "Mother Fu@#@#) on
live television? Great publicity for recruiting - but then again his recruiting
can't get much worse.

can't get much worse.
No he pulled up after mother. Didn't complete the thought which was probably for the best

can't get much worse.
I honestly didn't hear the f'er part. To me it sound like "you mother...." And he held off.

But either way, it was actually good to see the fire. As long as he doesn't piss himself, spit on a ref, or swing a hat at a ref I will take it.

I only watched the first half but I did hear some colorful language.....no idea who was saying it though.

I honestly didn't hear the f'er part. To me it sound like "you mother...." And he held off.

But either way, it was actually good to see the fire. As long as he doesn't piss himself, spit on a ref, or swing a hat at a ref I will take it.

Fire in a coach is important. Not sure context was right on Saturday.

Scott Frost needs to pull up the boot straps and take care of some long needed business.

Purdue and Minnesota are games coming up.

The word you are searching for is naive. If you are going to call someone a moron it's best to not look like one yourself.

Happens when you use the I pad with the voice spelling..

Fact is Ferentz boy swears just an much like a drunken bar owner..

I hope somebody tells these coaches not to yell at refs either.
PastelLiquidBarracuda-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

mad_kirk_ferentz-300x169.gif

At this point I would welcome a pants pissing every few games if it meant a 9 win season.

Scott Frost is a poor mans Brian Kelly when it comes to salty language. Kelly let’s loose with the Jesuits on the sidelines, he doesn’t give a flying F !
Notre Dame isn't a jesuit university. But I get what you're saying Kelly is a curmudgeon

can't get much worse.
Nothing even happened on that play. Our team got all riled up about nothing because we're not very smart.

Reactions: tarheelhusker
Notre Dame isn't a jesuit university. But I get what you're saying Kelly is a curmudgeon
People have no idea about Brian Kelly.
They just spout out the narrative that he is a horrible person because of one time his first year at ND he went off on a player who literally threw an interception on 1st & goal when Kelly had just called a timeout & told him if the receiver wasn’t wide open, throw it away. Everybody shows that clip as if it happens every day.
You can line up dozens of people who cover college football who have badmouthed Kelly who have come out & said after actually meeting him & spending time with him, they were completely wrong about him. Just last week Marty & McGhee talked about it on their ESPN show. They both said they had biased opinions towards Kelly before meeting him, but both said they could talk for hours about how awesome he was to them over many occasions.

The other story people reference was the time Kelly cutoff a reporter in a post game presser and smarted off to her. But people don’t know the backstory to that either. She worked at the Indy Star (my high school classmate was her editor there) and she wanted to make the big time and was a TMZ level journalist. She was always looking for expose stories. She always asked bizarre questions at every media session that all the other reporters would roll their eyes at. Finally, the week Kelly snapped at her she wrote a story that ruined a former players coaching career & medical lawsuit. A former player hurt his back at ND & there is a time limit to file a medical lawsuit. ND had no problem paying it (all his medical expenses) and helped him file it. He was actually a coach at ND under Kelly & waited until the final day allowed to file the lawsuit because him & ND didn’t want any attention to it because the insurance payer might question a lawsuit when he is employed by the same school. So the reporter, trying to be cool guy, files for the paperwork, then publishes it & questions ND on it publicly. By doing this she forces ND to have to either fire the coach or deny his payment for medical costs from the lawsuit. So she basically screwed the kid over. The next day at the presser she started her usual crap again & Kelly shut her down. Of course a-holes like Finebaum (who soon became the reporters coworker at ESPN) called for his firing & all kinds of silliness. She was basically hired at ESPN to investigate ND & write crap about them. In 2018 right before the CFP she wrote a hit piece on ND, basically writing about all kinds of scandals, trying to pass them off as if they were new. All she did was write and plagerize old stories and try to pass them off as hers as if they were new.

Players and other coaches like Brian Kelly a lot. And you can read it hints from Tirico, Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, Cowherd, Dan Patrick, Jim Rome, etc... all saying how awesome of a guy Brian Kelly is.
He also has his Kelly Cares foundation that has raised 10s of millions of dollars for children.

People have no idea about Brian Kelly.
They just spout out the narrative that he is a horrible person because of one time his first year at ND he went off on a player who literally threw an interception on 1st & goal when Kelly had just called a timeout & told him if the receiver wasn’t wide open, throw it away. Everybody shows that clip as if it happens every day.
You can line up dozens of people who cover college football who have badmouthed Kelly who have come out & said after actually meeting him & spending time with him, they were completely wrong about him. Just last week Marty & McGhee talked about it on their ESPN show. They both said they had biased opinions towards Kelly before meeting him, but both said they could talk for hours about how awesome he was to them over many occasions.

The other story people reference was the time Kelly cutoff a reporter in a post game presser and smarted off to her. But people don’t know the backstory to that either. She worked at the Indy Star (my high school classmate was her editor there) and she wanted to make the big time and was a TMZ level journalist. She was always looking for expose stories. She always asked bizarre questions at every media session that all the other reporters would roll their eyes at. Finally, the week Kelly snapped at her she wrote a story that ruined a former players coaching career & medical lawsuit. A former player hurt his back at ND & there is a time limit to file a medical lawsuit. ND had no problem paying it (all his medical expenses) and helped him file it. He was actually a coach at ND under Kelly & waited until the final day allowed to file the lawsuit because him & ND didn’t want any attention to it because the insurance payer might question a lawsuit when he is employed by the same school. So the reporter, trying to be cool guy, files for the paperwork, then publishes it & questions ND on it publicly. By doing this she forces ND to have to either fire the coach or deny his payment for medical costs from the lawsuit. So she basically screwed the kid over. The next day at the presser she started her usual crap again & Kelly shut her down. Of course a-holes like Finebaum (who soon became the reporters coworker at ESPN) called for his firing & all kinds of silliness. She was basically hired at ESPN to investigate ND & write crap about them. In 2018 right before the CFP she wrote a hit piece on ND, basically writing about all kinds of scandals, trying to pass them off as if they were new. All she did was write and plagerize old stories and try to pass them off as hers as if they were new.

Players and other coaches like Brian Kelly a lot. And you can read it hints from Tirico, Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, Cowherd, Dan Patrick, Jim Rome, etc... all saying how awesome of a guy Brian Kelly is.
He also has his Kelly Cares foundation that has raised 10s of millions of dollars for children.
Sounds liked you'd be better off on a ND board. This is a Nebraska board if you didnt know. Kelly is a great coach and I respect what he's done but he's no Mike Riley. Which is probably a good thing.

Yup who would want to play for a coach that's fighting for you when the officials are jobing you out.

You've bought into the Frost p.r. machine hook, line, and sinker. What a fool. The athletic department loves people like you.

Happens when you use the I pad with the voice spelling..

Fact is Ferentz boy swears just an much like a drunken bar owner..

Call Ferentz what you want-- he's beaten your lame ass 6 years in a row and if not completely giving away the game 7 years ago, it would have been 8 in a row

Last edited:
Reactions: Capeto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT