ADVERTISEMENT

Retrospect on Minnesota visit to Nebraska

PogeyKahn

Redshirt Freshman
Apr 28, 2006
I attended the game in Lincoln on the 20th as a fan of Minnesota and hope to come back again some day, even for a BB game at Pinnacle Bank Arena.

The air was crisp, the beer was cold, and the sun was strong. Someone sent me a link to this video and it brought the day back to me. Sun, Leaves, nice campus, and good hosts all in one hour.

I expected the stadium to be sort of dead, with a zero win team and it was not; great day all around. Up in the lower area of section 613 it was a slice of greatness just being there.

Thank you

I attended the game in Lincoln on the 20th as a fan of Minnesota and hope to come back again some day, even for a BB game at Pinnacle Bank Arena.

The air was crisp, the beer was cold, and the sun was strong. Someone sent me a link to this video and it brought the day back to me. Sun, Leaves, nice campus, and good hosts all in one hour.

I expected the stadium to be sort of dead, with a zero win team and it was not; great day all around. Up in the lower area of section 613 it was a slice of greatness just being there.

Thank you

Very cool. Thanks for sharing and glad you enjoyed the trip. I'm not in Lincoln for the first season in my lifetime and that made me miss home.

Last edited:
Welcome back when you get the chance.

Thanks for the kind words and safe travels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT