ADVERTISEMENT

Respect given

You gotta love the genuine respect Gameday is giving to our programs history... Hell they lived it and now they are sharing how it was back then.. Love it
I'm guessing the Iowa Rivals board saw the lone Iowa sucks sign and are championing the "were in your head for free" theme. This from hundreds of Hiseys watching game day. They so want to be our rival.

I'm guessing the Iowa Rivals board saw the lone Iowa sucks sign and are championing the "were in your head for free" theme. This from hundreds of Hiseys watching game day. They so want to be our rival.
that sign was made 100 years ago. so, theres that for their history...

That’s going to upset Iowa fans, we’re supposed to forget about history
No one says to forget about it. But for the love of God don’t bring it up everytime we are talking where programs stand now. No one disputes Nebraska’s prominence in college football history.

Reactions: HerkysBro
Iowa fans I know consider Minn/Wis traditional rivals.....No one I know is gah gah about having a Big 8 relict joining the Big Ten and having a lame cooperate trophy game on Fridays with Nebraska.

Reactions: sltldowney
Iowa fans I know consider Minn/Wis traditional rivals.....No one I know is gah gah about having a Big 8 relict joining the Big Ten and having a lame cooperate trophy game on Fridays with Nebraska.

Just so happens your stuck with us after the 2020 and 21 seasons..

Because the Paul Bunyan’s Axe is the bigger game between your games with Minnesota or Wisconsin..

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
No one says to forget about it. But for the love of God don’t bring it up everytime we are talking where programs stand now. No one disputes Nebraska’s prominence in college football history.
I know, I just couldn’t resist the hanging curveball, had to hit it out of the park

relax spell check Sally...typos happen. But seriously no real traditional Big Ten fan cares about Nebraska. Just another red jersey team (i.e. Rutgers and Maryland) cashing in......

Reactions: sltldowney
relax spell check Sally...typos happen. But seriously no real traditional Big Ten fan cares about Nebraska. Just another red jersey team (i.e. Rutgers and Maryland) cashing in......
The fact you would mention Nebraska in the same sentence as Maryland and Rutgers proves your IQ is lower than your dick size.

But yet you keep coming back! Thanks for caring!!

Iowa has been was in the Big Ten before OSU
Like Iowa uses Michigan and Ohio State to cash in?

You think your 11am games are just raking it in?

It’s cool though...

No, no, no, OSU uses IOWA to cash in.....Iowa was a member years before OSU joined. Being born history buffs in Nebraska you should have known that fun fact.

No, no, no, OSU uses IOWA to cash in...

giphy.gif

Yep, thats why Iowa talks more about Minnesota and Wisconsin than they do Nebraska..

Wait a sec....

They actually talk more about Nebraska than Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin combined...

Reactions: blackbones
I normally like and respect your posts. But not this one. Because actually we are told quite often by Iowa fans who come here to “forget the 90’s” (as if we were only good then,lol) and “this is now so stop living in the past”, and so on. In fact, it is almost a mantra of many Hawks fans who come here. So your first assertion is empirically false. And if we choose to bring up our tradition quite often that is our right. Because it is one of the greatest traditions in all of college football and we are rightly proud of it. At least we have a truly great tradition to brag about, unlike Iowa that has virtually nothing to brag about.

They can try to claim that, but the have multiple Nebraska threads on their board constantly. It is fun reading!!!

You misspelled relic. It's blue blood. But seriously you're stupid.

Again, I’m sorry for the typo. I have huge hands, HUGE. Of course I can spell “relic”, but since you are enforcing AP writing style here on the rivals network message boards, you better scroll down and help your corncob bro SOHusker11 with his grammar. He doesn’t know why I’m “HEAR”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT