ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Tom Brady Agrees to Sign with Buccaneers

Uhhhh....I have it on good authority that he signed with the Bears.

Guess we’ll know in September....

If the NFL isn't played next year, would Brady stick around and still play with Tamps the following season?

as a Bucs fan I am not a fan of this signing. I believe it keeps Tampa in NFL purgatory. We will play our selves out of a good draft pick and still wont make the playoffs or exit after the first round. We do not have the O-line to keep Brady safe, and our secondary, especially the safeties, is still weak. We have too many holes and need a QB for the future. I would have rather seen us tank this year to get Trevor Lawrence next year. that would have required for us to work on filling out the secondary and O-line in the draft this year. I would have also rather seen the Bucs skip out on resigning JPP and make a run at Clowney, and if we missed there then go back to JPP

Reactions: saluno22 and WHCSC
as a Bucs fan I am not a fan of this signing. I believe it keeps Tampa in NFL purgatory. We will play our selves out of a good draft pick and still wont make the playoffs or exit after the first round. We do not have the O-line to keep Brady safe, and our secondary, especially the safeties, is still weak. We have too many holes and need a QB for the future. I would have rather seen us tank this year to get Trevor Lawrence next year. that would have required for us to work on filling out the secondary and O-line in the draft this year. I would have also rather seen the Bucs skip out on resigning JPP and make a run at Clowney, and if we missed there then go back to JPP

Wow a Bucs fan in real life... Never thought I would see the day. I agree with your thoughts.

Wow a Bucs fan in real life... Never thought I would see the day. I agree with your thoughts.
haha, yea there hasn’t been much for me to brag about when it comes to football lately, both my bucs and huskers have struggled, A LOT... I’ve been a Bucs fan for years though... it was nice having Suh and David there last year and seeing Shaq take the league by storm, I just hope he can repeat it and not be a one hit wonder, but to do think that TB would need to bring Suh back again

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT