ADVERTISEMENT

Report that Martinez practiced today

Smart to keep it until game time decision. That way Michigan has to prepare for two different guys.

How much do they need to specifically prepare for Bunch? If I’m Michigan, I’m preparing the team all week for a 100% AM.

If Bunch plays, everything is easier. If I’m the UMDC, I would have an idea of how to torment Bunch if he’s the guy. But that shouldn’t take a lot of time to develop.

It’s also possible that AM looks a lot like Bunch if he’s not 100%.

Still no word on how many snaps with the first unit or if he is 100% healthy..
You can't be certain of anything one way or the other until the kickoff of the game. Frost will continue to play mind games with Harbaugh. Just like Harbaugh always does too.

But if you make a guess or prediction about whether Martinez starts or not I'd say you have a 50% chance of being right.

You can't be certain of anything one way or the other until the kickoff of the game. Frost will continue to play mind games with Harbaugh. Just like Harbaugh always does too.

But if you make a guess or prediction about whether Martinez starts or not I'd say you have a 50% chance of being right.

Ha, I just heard and informed that AM practiced today, I didn’t come out and say he was going to start Saturday.

I’m not quessing I was informing..

It’s just Nikki... I sometimes think he posts things just to see who wigs out. Not because he believes it.

So less than 48 hours ago, he couldn't go, but yet now they have him out there trying to practice.. looks to me like the coaching staff went oh boy, we better try to get him ready..

OR it's just Frost trying to play mind games.. like suiting up Martinez for the mighty Troy game. :rolleyes:

I guess he could miraculously be feeling better, but the reports today are he isn't doing much running, just handing off and throwing.

So I absolutely believe what I posted.

So less than 48 hours ago, he couldn't go, but yet now they have him out there trying to practice.. looks to me like the coaching staff went oh boy, we better try to get him ready..

OR it's just Frost trying to play mind games.. like suiting up Martinez for the mighty Troy game. :rolleyes:

I guess he could miraculously be feeling better, but the reports today are he isn't doing much running, just handing off and throwing.

So I absolutely believe what I posted.
Or it could be that they are bringing him along slowly. He was in a uniform on Saturday, so either he is getting closer or it was all a ruse.

The reality is, someone may not be ready yet, but 48 hours later are more ready than 2 days before... Maybe even ready enough to practice. Funny how that works.

How much do they need to specifically prepare for Bunch? If I’m Michigan, I’m preparing the team all week for a 100% AM.

If Bunch plays, everything is easier. If I’m the UMDC, I would have an idea of how to torment Bunch if he’s the guy. But that shouldn’t take a lot of time to develop.

It’s also possible that AM looks a lot like Bunch if he’s not 100%.

They can go Bill Walsh’s College Football Punt Block on every play vs Bunch. Just rush 10 and hope he sh!ts the bed.

Vs Martinez, no Bill Walsh’s College Football Punt Block.

Or it could be that they are bringing him along slowly. He was in a uniform on Saturday, so either he is getting closer or it was all a ruse.

The reality is, someone may not be ready yet, but 48 hours later are more ready than 2 days before... Maybe even ready enough to practice. Funny how that works.
Well it was a ruse.. Bunch knew he was starting before Saturday, and the neck and neck QB battle in fall camp was a ruse too.. so yeah, I am starting to not trust what he is saying.. that's a bad thing actually.. so instead of trying to fake out an opponent, he's starting to hurt his own credibility.

Reactions: CBOYZ CAT
Well it was a ruse.. Bunch knew he was starting before Saturday, and the neck and neck QB battle in fall camp was a ruse too.. so yeah, I am starting to not trust what he is saying.. that's a bad thing actually.. so instead of trying to fake out an opponent, he's starting to hurt his own credibility.
Oh no! Stop the presses!!! No one in college football ever does this!!!

I don’t think Frost gives a rat’s ass if you don’t trust what he is saying. Quit being a baby about how frost has chosen to run his program. My goodness, all you do is complain.

Last edited:
Oh no! Stop the presses!!! No one in college football ever does this!!!

I don’t thing Frost gives a rat’s ass if you don’t trust what he is saying. Quit being a baby about how frost has chosen to run his program. My goodness, all you do is complain.
it's not his program

Yeah, I bet they are worried.

Reactions: MikeRiley69
It's the fans program, not Scott's..

Stop being so retarded.
Wow, I wish i knew that earlier!!! had I known this I never would have brought Chinander and his attacking defense!!!

The only retarded one here is you... I assumed you would have come back this morning off your bender singing a different tune. There is help for what you have, but you’ve gotta own it and want to get better.

Smart to keep it until game time decision. That way Michigan has to prepare for two different guys.

You really think they are game planning for Andrew Bunch? As a DC I would game plan for Adrian Martinez, knowing that if I can stop what he does, I will stop whatever any other QB on the roster brings to the field.

Edit - Sorry I didn't see all of the other similar comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT