ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Michigan's Jim Harbaugh accuses Ohio State's Ryan Day of breaking rules

No doubt in my mind OSU was already coaching players on field. They are too big to be scolded or even slapped. If you ain’t rubbin you ain’t racin kinda deal.

No kidding and I am sure pretty much all the schools are doing it.

Can we all admit this is actually kind of awesome? You can't get any better pandemic/social distancing/zoom/ type of college football news than this.

Rivals, fighting over Zoom.

Agreed. We need more of a WWF aspect to college football this season. Jake the Snake challenges the Hulkster to a cage match only to back out later and then say they can settle it at wrestlemania in a tag-team match.

And Day still never denied it.
He couldn't deny it because there was a picture of his assistant coach at an illegal practice. So instead of admitting it and facing the music, he tells Harbaugh to worry about his own team and then tells his players that he wants them to run up the score on Michigan. Prick behavior in my opinion.

Last edited:
Agreed. We need more of a WWF aspect to college football this season. Jake the Snake challenges the Hulkster to a cage match only to back out later and then say they can settle it at wrestlemania in a tag-team match.
I’d bet on Jim I swear day is always pickled his face is beet red most of the time

tsou can be practicing illegally, Day can be a prick and Harbaugh can be right about both and still be tense because he fears his defense will have 60+ put up on them.

ADVERTISEMENT