ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Dylan Raiola expected to transfer to different High School in AZ

Not all that uncommon for top high school recruits to switch schools when they are able to do so. Not sure of the reasons but I'm sure they vary. Seems like it could be due to a preference for the schemes being run or the coaching staffs.

If he transfers without a hardship he has to sit out the 1st 5 games of the season.

I feel like this is a developmental move... If you want to compete for championships you stay at CHS... If you want to be developed as a QB you go to Pinnacle and play under Coach Zupke...
Pinnacle has had a few qbs go through their program.

I would have to believe the family would move within the boundary... No way he sits for half the season...
That's what I was guessing. BUT I assume there's a deadline for that too. I'll ask my buddy down there and see what he knows

What happened to having to live in the area of your high school ? Schools are on to parents tricks of moving to get kids into certain schools for athletics.

What happened to having to live in the area of your high school ? Schools are on to parents tricks of moving to get kids into certain schools for athletics.
Maybe they're moving from chandler (se Phoenix) to the north side. Pinnacle school district is a lot of wide open newer type area on north side. Actually north of Scottsdale.....and west

ADVERTISEMENT