ADVERTISEMENT

Report: 2 Names Have "Surfaced" In Nebraska Coaching Search

As I have said Trev was sure he had Rhule and disengaged from plans B-C-D who have moved on

He is now scrambling to come up with some other options or come back with an overpay for Rhule

A lot of these other names are getting thrown out in hopes of convincing Rhule’s people that we might go in another direction in hopes of regaining some footing in negotiations.

If I were representing Rhule I would dare us to hire Patterson or Mickey

Last edited:
Hard to look past Fickell going 6-7 in his one year at Ohio St...I know of the sanctions but it was the worst record this century there

Hard to look past Fickell going 6-7 in his one year at Ohio St...I know of the sanctions but it was the worst record this century there
I feel that if we are going to look past Lane Kiffin's past we need to accept that Luke Fickell may have learned and grown from that experience.

Last edited:
I feel that if we are going to look past Lane Kiffin's past we need to accept that he may have learned and grown from that experience.
too bad, cuz Kiffin's best win (#4 Oregon) came over 10 years ago.

Kiffin is not the elite coach so many want to make him out to be.

As I have said Trev was sure he had Rhule and disengaged from plans B-C-D who have moved on

He is now scrambling to come up with some other options or come back with an overpay for Rhule

A lot of these other names are getting thrown out in hopes of convincing Rhule’s people that we might go in another direction in hopes of regaining some footing in negotiations.

Cmon man. Don’t present your theory as fact. You don’t know anymore than anybody else

If it’s between overpaying Rhule or getting a bargain hire in Mickey, I say take the bargain hire. Might get lucky and if not, just rinse and repeat in 3-4 years.

we haven't heard of aranda signing any contract extentions
and he maybe 6-6
bit of tanking like riley did last season

Trev’s AD defining moment. Still hoping for the home run hire. If not, I’m joining the Saturday afternoon over 50 coed pickle ball league next fall.

ADVERTISEMENT