ADVERTISEMENT

Refs have gifted them at least 7

I thought they were supposed to protect the players with this helmet to helmet rule this is two weeks it's happened to a Nebraska player and no call!! So is the rule just a feel good one and to protect the teams that are winners
I agree if they are going to have the rule and if officials miss it on the field there needs to be one in the booth that stops the play and reviews it themselves. A team should not have players ejected and then the call missed against another team, either review all close hits or get rid of the rule. I don't care either way but it should be consistent. If the game is to fast for the officials to make the correct call on helmet to helmet all the time, the get rid of the rule, imo.

You know your program has slipped when we have to resort to bitching about the refs.
And you know you personally have no life when you go to other teams sites to post and troll. Is your life really that boring ?

He has his hands inside the defensive player. The refs are never going to call that. Maybe our O-lineman need to start learning to do that.

Are you seriously analyzing the hold off of my drunken screen pic? Go watch the game. It’s obvious when you watch it. Maybe my picture doesn’t give it justice. But when a NT is being pulled a certain way and it’s obvious the O-lineman’s hands are low, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out why the NT can’t move off a block. Go back and watch, there’s a a dam ref looking at this.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT