ADVERTISEMENT

Refs decided the game with the 15 lame ass penalty call

How so? Iowa was at the line before the chains were set.
Yeah I think Iowa had time to kill the clock whether the refs intervene there or not. Probably not with six seconds left, but all they would have needed was :01.

Huskers had a golden chance to assemble a game-winning drive and couldn't. Iowa had a slim chance and pulled it off. Game was not exactly a clash of the titans, but the better team won.

You're drunk, right? You have to be.

No, I haven’t drank in over a decade. But I watched our Dline get held all game long, watched Will Honas get tackled down in the back field and plenty of help for Iowa in the final drive. At the very worst case, both teams got there share of bad calls and/or no calls. But it’s laughable to say Husker ever get love from the refs.

No, I haven’t drank in over a decade. But I watched our Dline get held all game long, watched Will Honas get tackled down in the back field and plenty of help for Iowa in the final drive. At the very worst case, both teams got there share of bad calls and/or no calls. But it’s laughable to say Husker ever get love from the refs.
Iowa got help on the final drive? What?

Reactions: hawkeye54545
Ridiculous

Notice how the refs came to life once they broke the seal and made that call on Mike Williams to stall out the Huskers offense to keep us from driving down for the final TD or FG. Funny how they suddenly had flags flying and what team was getting hammered then on.

Lol!!!

refs did everything they could to help you win that game. Even after Duncan made the field goal. Comical that you could see it any other way.

Reactions: RothMatt
yep...how many flags where thrown the final two drives and even one had to get turned over by the booth upstairs. They did there trick...Iowa won.
Someone needs to come get their lost boy. I’ll just take this time to remind you of the many conversations we had where you were adamant that Iowa wasn’t going to have a good defense because they couldn’t possibly lose what they did and keep it up. I told you recruiting has gotten better the past few years and Iowa is now just reloading on defense. The best thing is that Iowa will have 7 (6 if Epenesa goes) starters back on defense.

Reversed called catch on the field (adv NE)

No facemask called on Goidsoon run ( adv NE)

On same play of missed facemask call, personal foul called on Iowa. Both kids were mixing it up could have been called either way (adv NE)

Illegal hit to head/ neck to defenseless player over turned (adv NE)

Questionable crack back block called against NE (adv Iowa)

Am I missing something here?

Bad calls on both sides. It just depends on which side your on. Both teams have reasons to gripe. In the end all that matters is which team won and what each coach says after the game.

The Refs picked up two obvious personal foul calls against the Nebraska, missed an obvious face mask against Nebraska, missed a shot to the helmet to Iowa but saw and flagged the retaliation, watched in slow motion as an Iowa receiver caught a ball, went to the ground, rolled over and then lost the ball but reversed the catch, but favored Iowa. And you claim to be sober.

The Refs picked up two obvious personal foul calls against the Nebraska, missed an obvious face mask against Nebraska, missed a shot to the helmet to Iowa but saw and flagged the retaliation, watched in slow motion as an Iowa receiver caught a ball, went to the ground, rolled over and then lost the ball but reversed the catch, but favored Iowa. And you claim to be sober.
Nebraska got a couple of very favorable calls, but the officials were correct to pick up those flags. On the targeting call, the DB came in for a clean tackle on an upright receiver and the WR went to the ground as if he'd been shot, so there was no way Taylor-Britt could avoid hitting him near the head. Frankly, it's about time DBs started getting a fair shake on those calls after years of idiocy.

Like I said earlier, Nebraska got more than its share of the 50/50 calls and definitely benefited from couple of blown calls. But those two were not among them.

On same play of missed facemask call, personal foul called on Iowa. Both kids were mixing it up could have been called either way (adv NE)

Don’t forget the running into the kicker where Farniok made the contact.

We have a winner. I can't believe that the catch was reversed. He caught it, his knee hit the ground. I almost quit watching because I felt like NBA officiating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT