Redblooded

HuskerCubs

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2002
@Redblooded and only him for the beginning of this discussion. What do you think that we are better off with Biden and the Dems at the helm instead of the republicans. I used Biden's name to start this but I do not want it to be Biden vs Trump. I think in the past I have made it clear that while I like the Trump policies I am not a fan of the man and his antics so I won't bring up what I think of our current president in this discussion. Just tell me why you believe that all the spending will fix the country?

HuskerCubs

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2002
I ask any mod here that reads this delete any responses other than Redblooded and myself for 48 hours please.

• Wow
Reactions: Trike Rider

HuskerCubs

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2002
And since I hope is a personal conversation for you and I to have though in public. I will wait until tomorrow afternoon to let you gather your thoughts on it.

• Love
Reactions: Trike Rider

HuskerCubs

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2002
Pinkblooded ie @Redblooded should be forever regarded on this board as a troll. I gave him a chance to defend his backing of what has happened lately and he refused to engage. It's pretty sad really that he does not know really why he argues for these failed policies.

Reactions: Bobfather

Dylman

Walk On
Aug 21, 2022
Pinkblooded ie @Redblooded should be forever regarded on this board as a troll. I gave him a chance to defend his backing of what has happened lately and he refused to engage. It's pretty sad really that he does not know really why he argues for these failed policies.
A troll? If he's a troll he is hands down the worst troll I've ever seen. Low IQ braindead idiot? Absolutely!

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
A troll? If he's a troll he is hands down the worst troll I've ever seen. Low IQ braindead idiot? Absolutely!
Smart enough not to vote for an orange mentally ill crook. That more than you can say.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Great response ****ey the clown. You can't even put a cap on your TDS for one day? I feel sorry for your husband.
You can't be this dumb can you? I feel sorry for your parents that had to try to raise you.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
When you realize that you are the biggest enemy to the United States and admit it here then and only then will your mind be free!
LMAO! The Radical Right is the biggest enemy other than your brothers from Russia. Comrade Bob

Bobfather

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
LMAO! The Radical Right is the biggest enemy other than your brothers from Russia. Comrade Bob
No such thing as the radical right, but their is a thing called the constitutional right!

Dylman

Walk On
Aug 21, 2022
You must have been dropped on your head as a baby and never recovered.
Naomi Campbell Shade GIF

Reactions: Bobfather

HuskerCubs

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2002
Smart enough not to vote for an orange mentally ill crook. That more than you can say.
So I asked this person to have a real conversation about why he believes that Democrats are better serving American over Republicans. I even said I mentioned Biden but I don't want to talk about Biden or Trump I want to talk party specific because if I wanted to talk Biden I could mention that he DOESN'T see dead people

The fact that ORANGE MAN BAD!!! is how he finally entered this thread two days later just shows you who he is.

• Love
Reactions: Dylman