ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting!

Yeah I believe he is visiting this weekend as well.
I poked around, and I am not sure who this is referring to. They seem to have a lot of guys coming, so it is possible. I just can’t find a name.

Rhule is at Cypress Woods High School in Texas, presumably to meet with Dylan Rogers, our LB recruit.

Also, I saw this on Twitter:

It sounds like we have a lot of awesome recruiting prospects coming this weekend, none of whom will excite Pennsyhusker until he sees them play! :D ;)
Coleman? There's no Coleman here.

The Rhode Island guy is Cornelius unless there's an additional one from there. OL Cornelius is viewed as one of the top gets in the portal at this time and he'll be in Lincoln this weekend.
Yeah, he’s a big guard, right?

FWIW, Nebraska has at least 5 OL recruits and potential transfers visiting this weekend including previous in state OL commits.
4pw07x.jpg

First, I want to thank everyone at Quaker Oats for all the support they've given me over the years. I will always be an oatmeal fan no matter where life takes me.

Next, I want to thank the gods for leading me in the direction that only they know.

But at this time, I'd like to announce that I'm switching my morning commitment to Wheat Chex.

No haters, please. Respect my decision.

First, I want to thank everyone at Quaker Oats for all the support they've given me over the years. I will always be an oatmeal fan no matter where life takes me.

Next, I want to thank the gods for leading me in the direction that only they know.

But at this time, I'd like to announce that I'm switching my morning commitment to Wheat Chex.

No haters, please. Respect my decision.
We have a new breakfast eater committed to replace you anyway! You will regret that breakfast decision and come crawling back, spoon in hand.

Here are some highlights for Kwinten Ives, the new speedster they are after:

Kwinten Ives Highlights
Ives is clearly a good athlete.

Side note though...on that highlight...the DC of the first team he was playing needs to be fired yesterday for some of the worst effort I've ever seen on a varsity football field. Dudes are just jogging everywhere!

Ives is clearly a good athlete.

Side note though...on that highlight...the DC of the first team he was playing needs to be fired yesterday for some of the worst effort I've ever seen on a varsity football field. Dudes are just jogging everywhere!
He’s blazing fast, but I saw some really poor angles of attack from defenders, apparently underestimating his speed.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Update:

I want to send out my great appreciation to the General Mills company for the wonderful breakfast of Wheat Chex this morning. I will always appreciate your offer.

However, with the introduction of some new flavors and varieties, I am re-committing to Quaker Oats.

Oatmeal forever! Let's get this done!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT