ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting!

Clevinger

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 26, 2007
Rhule is at Cypress Woods High School in Texas, presumably to meet with Dylan Rogers, our LB recruit.

Also, I saw this on Twitter:

It sounds like we have a lot of awesome recruiting prospects coming this weekend, none of whom will excite Pennsyhusker until he sees them play! :D ;)

Yes, but a local 3⭐️ TE is going to ISU, unacceptable!
You hate to see it, but after Frost face-planted for the 5th year in a row, rival coaches had a lot of time to chip away at our list. Mickey’s troubles hurt too.

Rhule is excellent at building relationships, and in time he will get this turned around.

I wish Zane Flores would give us a chance.

GETTING MY BOOMS READY!!!!
071229-F-2423O-101.JPG

We are where we are....At this point bring in the free agents and put together as close to a pro team as you can by next Fall. Doesn't have to be this way forever but for now it's what we got!

Reactions: dinglefritz
Kwinten Ives being sought by our staff per Twitter. Another “unknown” with electrifying speed that our staff made a beeline for. There is a method to this staff’s madness:

From article below I found:

“Ives has been electrifying the Palmyra fans with his play. He has big time speed, and when gets in the open field, no one is catching him. Ives has had 6 touchdown runs of more than 50 yards this season. In last week’s win, he caught a 40 yard touchdown pass to end the first half.”

https://www.prosportsextra.com/n-j-...ten-ives-has-been-dominating-the-competition/

From article below I found:

“Ives has been electrifying the Palmyra fans with his play. He has big time speed, and when gets in the open field, no one is catching him. Ives has had 6 touchdown runs of more than 50 yards this season. In last week’s win, he caught a 40 yard touchdown pass to end the first half.”

https://www.prosportsextra.com/n-j-...ten-ives-has-been-dominating-the-competition/
These guys know what they are after, and I am excited whether Rivals knows about all of them or not.

Rhule is at Cypress Woods High School in Texas, presumably to meet with Dylan Rogers, our LB recruit.

Also, I saw this on Twitter:

It sounds like we have a lot of awesome recruiting prospects coming this weekend, none of whom will excite Pennsyhusker until he sees them play! :D ;)
And correct me if I am wrong we have the number 2 offensive tackle coming this weekend too?

Kwinten Ives being sought by our staff per Twitter. Another “unknown” with electrifying speed that our staff made a beeline for. There is a method to this staff’s madness:

Yup and I feel personally these kids that Nebraska offers when no one else wanted them will be far more loyal in the long run when a few of them hit.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT