ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting updates...

We seem to be "whiffing" on the last few recruits. I think we are looking at one plan A Parker, one B Houston and maybe C Bivens. I'd be thrilled with Parker, if we get him it's a good end to this recruiting cycle, Houston would be a good get as well. I am not a fan of taking Bivens only because I don't think we need another running back, and with the injury he's a risk not worth taking JIMO

We seem to be "whiffing" on the last few recruits. I think we are looking at one plan A Parker, one B Houston and maybe C Bivens. I'd be thrilled with Parker, if we get him it's a good end to this recruiting cycle, Houston would be a good get as well. I am not a fan of taking Bivens only because I don't think we need another running back, and with the injury he's a risk not worth taking JIMO

Houston isn't a B, he is an A...we hopped off Njuko when Houston became a real possibility.

A lot of people are tying Parker to the coach that left for KU but aren't considering that his grandmother and other family members live in Lubbock.
Make no mistake, Miles is going to be a pain in the ass with his recruiting especially in Kansas and Missouri.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Make no mistake, Miles is going to be a pain in the ass with his recruiting especially in Kansas and Missouri.
You think being in the big 10 hurts recruiting in the Kansas/Missouri now with miles being at ku and even kst new coach, because if Nebraska was still in the big 12 be easier selling the kids there parents and friends can see them play when NU comes to Lawrence or Manhattan. Or isn't that much of a factor

You think being in the big 10 hurts recruiting in the Kansas/Missouri now with miles being at ku and even kst new coach, because if Nebraska was still in the big 12 be easier selling the kids there parents and friends can see them play when NU comes to Lawrence or Manhattan. Or isn't that much of a factor
I don't know that being in the Big 12 vs the B1G is that big of a deal. We're already at a little disadvantage with a kid from KC being in the B1G BUT Miles just puts another guy who can sell parents way too close to KC and within an easy drive of St Louis. With Mizzou having their issues this would have been a great time to try to lock down St Louis and KC. Miles is probably going to make KU at least reasonably respectable and bowl eligible and he can talk about all the guys he's put in the NFL. He's going to get some of the guys we want from the 500 mile radius.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT