ADVERTISEMENT

Reasons why we hate each Big 10 team

Crazyhole

All-American
Jun 4, 2004
No reasons are considered invalid in this thread and shall not be criticized for any reason. Why I hate:

Minnesota: PJ flecks bizarre, almost sexualized obsession with boats.

Wisconsin: Shaun Eichorst.

Iowa: racism, plus the state in general is about as exciting as unflavored yogurt.

Michigan St: therapists. Sorry, that was a typo. The rapists.

Michigan: mostly the fans, but also the team, university, stadium, cheating, Harbaugh, Desmond, Brian Griese, 1997, giving up the hail Mary to Colorado.

Penn St.: proving that space-time can be bent by moving a sideline boundary in 1982. Quantom mechanics have no place in college football.

Maryland: college athletes should not be murdered under any circumstance.

No reasons are considered invalid in this thread and shall not be criticized for any reason. Why I hate:

Minnesota: PJ flecks bizarre, almost sexualized obsession with boats.

Wisconsin: Shaun Eichorst.

Iowa: racism, plus the state in general is about as exciting as unflavored yogurt.

Michigan St: therapists. Sorry, that was a typo. The rapists.

Michigan: mostly the fans, but also the team, university, stadium, cheating, Harbaugh, Desmond, Brian Griese, 1997, giving up the hail Mary to Colorado.

Penn St.: proving that space-time can be bent by moving a sideline boundary in 1982. Quantom mechanics have no place in college football.

Maryland: college athletes should not be murdered under any circumstance.
Pene State: Rhythmic clapping sounds coming from the shower.

Pene State: Rhythmic clapping sounds coming from the shower.

You're gonna burn
461XQgm.gif

A couple of corrections. Hard to hate Michigan State if you have been to a game there. Their fans are fantastic. Got invited to a tailgate and was stuffed by the time we were finished.

Go to a game in Madison, and you will hate Wisconsin for life.

Reactions: headcard
Most of the other schools because none of them spoke up wanting to play football this fall, they were all content to tuck tail and sit home and do nothing

Reactions: nwualum
I admit, I am weird. I don't hate any of them. We could easily be on someone else's list based on past events in our beloved program. The past is the past, I can't afford to live there.

Only qualm I have with Ohio St is they claim a national title in 1970 and they have no business claiming it losing to Stanford 27-17 in the Rose Bowl...

Ioway because they think they have accomplished something over the last decade or two by beating Nebraska the past 6 years and haven’t anything to show for it but one Orange Trophy in 2009..

Have no animosity toward Minnesota maybe because I have relatives that live in the Gopher state..

Penn St for obvious reasons goes back to the 1982 yard out of bounds reception that possibly cost Nebraska another national title..

Michigan claims too many national titles in the leather helmet era’s and some of their fans are some of the most arrogant and self righteousness fans in the conference....

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
A couple of corrections. Hard to hate Michigan State if you have been to a game there. Their fans are fantastic. Got invited to a tailgate and was stuffed by the time we were finished.

Go to a game in Madison, and you will hate Wisconsin for life.

Good point on going to a game in Madison..

Reactions: Baxter48
I hate them all cause we suck!! I used to lIke Kansas football and Iowa State, Baylor and even Okie St. maybe it’s just cause we beat them all the time back in the day!

I admit, I am weird. I don't hate any of them. We could easily be on someone else's list based on past events in our beloved program. The past is the past, I can't afford to live there.
What? Do tell what “past events” would cause a Big 10 team to dislike Nebraska?

What? Do tell what “past events” would cause a Big 10 team to dislike Nebraska?

It's because we're a blueblood. We haven't played like it since we joined and they harp that we just didn't play in a competitive conference. The B1G was always 2+ everyone else just like the Big 8. The diff is that occasionally there were others that were ranked in the Big 8. We had the best 50 year run ever and you're dishonest if you try to belittle that. GO BIG RED!

Last edited:
The only reason we hate the BIG is because Nebraska isnt dominating. Same reason we ended up hating the BIG 12. Losing sucks. If Nebraska was rolling the Minnesota’s and Wisconsin’s, we would be their biggest fans come bowl season.

The only reason we hate the BIG is because Nebraska isnt dominating. Same reason we ended up hating the BIG 12. Losing sucks. If Nebraska was rolling the Minnesota’s and Wisconsin’s, we would be their biggest fans come bowl season.

I mentioned the majority of mine before we joined the conference🤔 so don’t put that tag on me..😉

Last edited:
False

ADVERTISEMENT