ADVERTISEMENT

Reason?

Oct 15, 2019
Everything happens for a reason Some people are rich, some aren't. There is a reason for that. Of course there are many other examples. As has been discussed on here continually, there are reasons we are this bad. Young team. Lack of talent. Injuries etc. I agree that all of these things have played a part in this shit show season. However, even when all these things are combined, we shouldn't be THIS bad. The question then becomes "What is REALLY the cause of this?" I am not calling for HCSF head, nor do I have an answer to my own question, but it sure is frustrating right now.

Everything happens for a reason Some people are rich, some aren't. There is a reason for that. Of course there are many other examples. As has been discussed on here continually, there are reasons we are this bad. Young team. Lack of talent. Injuries etc. I agree that all of these things have played a part in this shit show season. However, even when all these things are combined, we shouldn't be THIS bad. The question then becomes "What is REALLY the cause of this?" I am not calling for HCSF head, nor do I have an answer to my own question, but it sure is frustrating right now.

Good to great players, if you have ENOUGH of them, can overcome some poor coaching and find ways to win. Sadly, Nebraska doesn't have enough good to great players, but Nebraska certainly has poor to bad coaching in long stretches of games. Not all the time, but at least 60%, enough to see a 4-5 record thus far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT