ADVERTISEMENT

Real talk, you guys have to be jacked out of your minds

CelticHawk

Walk On
Feb 24, 2011
Having the game cancelled, and having to wait a week. Man, I would be going football crazy right now.

I cant wait to Frost's team as well.

Reactions: jeans15
Having the game cancelled, and having to wait a week. Man, I would be going football crazy right now.

I cant wait to Frost's team as well.
It’s going to be fun - I’m ready. Trying not to be a complete homer and set expectations too high. I think Iowa’s uptick in recruiting and Nebraska with Frost will make for some fun games in the future.

It’s going to be fun - I’m ready. Trying not to be a complete homer and set expectations too high. I think Iowa’s uptick in recruiting and Nebraska with Frost will make for some fun games in the future.

That was the plan. Iowa and Nebraska let Jim Delany down in that sense. And Wisconsin comes out of nowhere and capitalizes. I believe, in the end, it will be the way the vision of the BIG 10 and Jim Delany saw it. 2 states with a handful of people carrying the Midwest, with Nebraska leading the charge.

Hear me, the BIG 10 banked big time on Nebraska, and so did Iowa. We need you to be good nationally for us to get cred. You guys have it, we need it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT