ADVERTISEMENT

Reagents Voting for Alcohol Sales for Football & Volleyball in 2025

The Waterboy GIF

whatever generates more money for the potential and current athletes. The older I get the less alcohol appeals to me but like I said I am more than for others being able to spend spend spend

NU is currently the only Big 10 football stadium not selling alcohol. 12 dollar beers will generate a lot of revenue. Or whatever they charge for a 16 oz beer now.
should all be the 1890 beers, too

big portion should go to NIL

Reactions: HBK4life
NU is currently the only Big 10 football stadium not selling alcohol. 12 dollar beers will generate a lot of revenue. Or whatever they charge for a 16 oz beer now.
Sell Cornhead Lager.

Honestly the dumb argument of "people are going to get hammered and angry" at the games is dumb. Those types are coming to the game blacked out to begin with and at over $10 a beer with lines they aren't going to get tanked at the game.

Reactions: leodisflowers
That’s because TO is against it alcohol in the stadium …He’s way behind the modern day of making income…

And he shouldn’t have any input on the matter..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT