ADVERTISEMENT

Ready for some good news . . .

bob5150

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 30, 2004
Post your husker hope and good news here. It's been rough, and hope feels good.

My wife loves me, is loyal and has only had sex with me for as long as I've known her.

Celebrate!
the lonely island congrats GIF

Maybe we can flip the script with a strong DC hire—possibly someone unexpected. That’s what I’m hoping for.

Maybe we can flip the script with a strong DC hire—possibly someone unexpected. That’s what I’m hoping for.
Honestly I think a new DC in his first year of a new scheme will do well to meet Busch’s level of defense. It’s one of the reasons I wouldn’t mind keeping Busch.

Reactions: redwine65
Honestly I think a new DC in his first year of a new scheme will do well to meet Busch’s level of defense. It’s one of the reasons I wouldn’t mind keeping Busch.

Not necessarily disagreeing with that, but I thought Busch was already officially out?

Reactions: BleedRed78
Not necessarily disagreeing with that, but I thought Busch was already officially out?
He is. IF Rhule is not getting the guy he wants though he could do worse than retaining Busch. One way or another we’re going to have to pay him this year. He might as well earn it.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Post your husker hope and good news here. It's been rough, and hope feels good.
Hopefully our new coach can hire the rest of the staff soon to help with recruiting and current player retention? Seems like a small ask. Half way there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT