ADVERTISEMENT

Reaction from Joel Klatt: “it’s closer than you think”

What’s the genius Klatt have to say tonight about Frost blowing another game?RollingLaughRollingLaugh

Hey, atleast 14-23 Fraud is “close.” I mean yeah…close to getting over that 4 win mark…maybe. I don’t think anybody would bet on the fraud winning 4 games this year.

Reactions: HBK4life
Yeah the silence is deafening.

Imagine if the loser was not a former Husker? The folks defending his ineptitude would have wanted him gone 10 losses ago. Yet, there are still a shit ton on social media defending him.

Delusion at its finest. I could maybe…maybe get on board if his offense showed any sign of progress or if he actually recruited. But none of the above is happening. I say try to reduce his buyout with Woodford Reserve and a years work of Skoal. The guy may be dumb enough to bite.

Figured I’d have a response by now…guessing HBK had a few too many Zima and Jolly Ranchers

Pretty telling how you refuse to admit you're wrong about such an obvious thing.
Am I pissed, frustrated, all of the above? Yes…do I go to a message board to gloat about a loss because I want a coach fired right after? No, because I’m not a douchebag

Figured I’d have a response by now…guessing HBK had a few too many Zima and Jolly Ranchers
Don't blame a clown for being a clown. Blame yourself for going to the circus over and over. I told you every week is a clown show that only gets worse. You had to open your trap Mr Moral victories. You and Joel Klatt can hit the showers now bud.

Joel Klatt is good on TV most of the time, but if you go to YouTube and watch him chit chat with Cowherd for their weekly football talk, Joel has some pretty dumb thoughts at times and at times good thoughts. The Nebraska stuff he talked about last week you could tell he didn't believe in what he was saying if you listen to his very last words and the body language he had.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
I wanted Bo Pelini to lose.

Having met the man and spending more than a few hours around him, I wanted him to be as far away from Husker football as he could possibly be. Dumb arrogant asshole. I mean, he really was dumb.
And I bet you are perfectly happy with this shitshow going on right now huh??!

Who cares about your personal feelings.. you probably were being a prick and deserved whateva you got! It's about winning games NOT about who you want to date your daughter or have a beer with!

Am I pissed, frustrated, all of the above? Yes…do I go to a message board to gloat about a loss because I want a coach fired right after? No, because I’m not a douchebag
You're the one who started the thread, don't be mad at people saying you're wrong after throwing just as much of a bitchfit at them as they have you. Frost is a loser, this team is really good, and yet they still find ways to lose, because frost is a loser

Reactions: HBK4life
Not gloating. But you were calling me out last week champ. Just say you were right @HBK4life. I was wrong. And move along.
Don’t think I’ll be doing that anytime soon, toolshed…you can continue your circle jerk with your fellow anti-Husker buddie

You're the one who started the thread, don't be mad at people saying you're wrong after throwing just as much of a bitchfit at them as they have you. Frost is a loser, this team is really good, and yet they still find ways to lose, because frost is a loser
Started the thread because I believed last week was encouraging…guess I should’ve known better that a bunch of Buff fans would troll

Started the thread because I believed last week was encouraging…guess I should’ve known better that a bunch of Buff fans would troll
You're an idiot. I was at the game last week numbnuts. I was at the Illinois game week 0. I'll still probably make to other games this year. I invest more of my time into this team than I should/what's healthy/than what you ever will. I know what bad coaching looks like. I know this team, despite how talented it is, is not making progress due to this coaching staff. Next year our D will regress and our recruiting will make it even harder to get it back to this year's level. Our offense is as bad as it was day 1 under frost and special teams finds a way to get worse every week. I get you want to be a fan but at some point you have to be realistic

The HBKs of this thread would’ve been more upset had Nebraska won last night than if they lost because then their narrative would’ve shifted…I’ll continue to pull for the team and this staff until they’re no longer here…if you want to can Frost, that’s your prerogative but to sit here and bask in this team’s struggles because you want to be “right” tells me you’re not Nebraska fans…so FYF

You're an idiot. I was at the game last week numbnuts. I was at the Illinois game week 0. I'll still probably make to other games this year. I invest more of my time into this team than I should/what's healthy/than what you ever will. I know what bad coaching looks like. I know this team, despite how talented it is, is not making progress due to this coaching staff. Next year our D will regress and our recruiting will make it even harder to get it back to this year's level. Our offense is as bad as it was day 1 under frost and special teams finds a way to get worse every week. I get you want to be a fan but at some point you have to be realistic
Lol…”I invest more than you do in this program” guy…congrats on being a donor of substance, dipshit

The HBKs of this thread would’ve been more upset had Nebraska won last night than if they lost because then their narrative would’ve shifted…I’ll continue to pull for the team and this staff until they’re no longer here…if you want to can Frost, that’s your prerogative but to sit here and bask in this team’s struggles because you want to be “right” tells me you’re not Nebraska fans…so FYF
I've been a Nebraska fan my whole life. I want Frost to succeed as much as anyone. But after 4 years of the same shit and zero progress you have to see it for what it is. A clown show circus. And if he does get to 6 this year and goes on to have a successful career I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Unlike you.

Oh man, I will never recover from this burn…you’ve got the intellectual capacity of Bobfather…and quite honestly, I think that’s an insult to Bobfather
You're a very angry person lmao

You're a very angry person lmao
Not really, just intelligent enough to come up with a better comeback than, “tell your wife’s boyfriend hi for me”…good humor for HBK and you though…Simpletons are always pretty easily amused

Not really, just intelligent enough to come up with a better comeback than, “tell your wife’s boyfriend hi for me”…good humor for HBK and you though…Simpletons are always pretty easily amused
Damn I really got to you, you gonna be alright?

ADVERTISEMENT